đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Birthday Boy
Um, no. It was still summer when applause came out. It was a good choice.
how does season affects sales? In that case she should've released s-xxx dreams in winter :emma:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jee Yew Whai

how does season affects sales? In that case she should've released s-xxx dreams in winter :emma:

if she releases s-xxx dreams with someone like rihanna for the summer it would be a definite smash. no doubt.

Winter is the absolute worst time to release a single. Lowest sales of the year and radio cuts airplay in favor of Christmas songs.

Jee Yew Whai

we need answers from gaga, interscope, bobby, and radio stations NOW. ennooouugghhh with this blackout bullsh**. 

its time for a revolution. Gaga needs to know we are pissed. 
tumblr_mkwagvf1W61s9mdivo1_500.gif

YeehawKylie

I think Gaga killed this. I mean, she came out with the duo of great song and great video, then didn't promote it. Who does that?! She has had many chances to perform and promote but just hasn't.

I just don't think Gaga likes ARTPOP. She had to rethink the whole album in 2012 and then fired troy... then the dwuw debacle... she should draw a line under the album and come back with something new.

Hell, she even dumped iwbwy for dope at the last minute... and changed the aura vocal... and dumped Brooklyn nights...

The album was a mess from poor lead to fizzle splutter finish.

The fact of the matter is that in order to do what she does, she needs people to pay attention. in order to do that she needs to be relevant and with poor efforts she just isn't.

When she sees sense and decides to make a cohesive album again (after admitting ARTPOP had minimal cohesion) then she'll be on top. until then... no.

ARTPOP is actually what made me start listening to Gaga. Yea, I always knew of her clearly, but I never took interest until ARTPOP. 

I think ARTPOP is a good album (sans maybe one or two songs that could've been cut) which is why I'd like it to get more exposure. I actually think Gaga has produces better albums as she's progressed as an artist. I just think her management has gotten worse. It has nothing to do with the music...the music has gotten better. I think it has more to do with her image, which has gotten worse unfortunately. 

People think she's a desperate has been now unfortunately. :/ 

Done! 

YeehawKylie

It just sucks to see how much we cared for gaga and her success and all we would do to support her and now its come down to this. Sad really 

But a lot of people who supported her abandoned her...

We need to keep supporting her and promote her music in a positive way without tearing down anyone else. 

ViviLittleM

Except that it's hard to understand that Gaga is really in her delirium 'music not the bling'

Desperado

i think the ARTPOP era had a huge impact on the GP with the phrase "Music not the Bling", since they dont want to buy her music anymore because she doesnt care about the money lol 

VforVendetta

i think the ARTPOP era had a huge impact on the GP with the phrase "Music not the Bling", since they dont want to buy her music anymore because she doesnt care about the money lol

Ha-ha

WXlZaQo.jpg

Archived