💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GGD Member & Remixer Jordan Howe (CandyWarhol) Dies At Age 19

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

That J

I knew her name but didn't know her....regardless this is so sad but, my beliefs tells me she is sitting up high and in no pain finally free to be who she was born to be. May she rest in peace. I get chills looking at that final drawing...what an artist!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Brainiac

Just realized I've had this on my phone for almost 3 years. It's so amazing! RIP to an incredibly talented person.

XjfMax8.jpg?1

Edited by Brainiac

MonsterOfSpain

This is so shocking, what kind of ****ed up society... Rest in Peace, her BTW Megamix is amazing.

Knife

This is so heartbreaking to read. Rest in peace, girl. :(

I hope anyone else that reads this and is going through a similar situation knows that you can find support from your troubles. 

Trying to get #RIPJordanHowe trending on twitter now everyone please try and help <3

"Last Active less than a minute ago"

WTF, did they forget they were supposed to be dead? I call fake attention seeker.

I am Jordans brother and I know the password to Jordans account.

How dare you do this. 

https://www.facebook.com/LurganMail/posts/468975146535685?comment_id=2287921&notif_t=like

Check this local newspaper to see it is the truth

Smooth Criminal

RIP Jordan! This is incredibly sad!  :cry:

Edited by Smooth Criminal

HermioneGranger

RIP. You will be missed Jordan. Let us all try to make a difference this year by not being here for discrimination, let's help to shut it all down.

Staryu

I'm new here and obviously don't know her, but this kind of stories makes me sooooo sad. :( May she rest in peace.

To anyone else struggling with similar issues, remember that your life does have a place in this world, as cruel as it might be, and that we are all here for you. Never underestimate yourself for anyone, ever. :pawsup:

movieswithhedi

Thank you for this wonderful post. Jordan was an amazing friend of mine and I will miss her more and more everyday. She had an incredible impact on my life and she will carry on to inspire the lives of many others. Rest in peace angel <3

Edit: Would there be any other way I could access the compilation of Jordan's old music that's linked on the post? I do not have enough posts to access it and would really like to X

Edited by movieswithhedi