Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

panosmonster

everyone that will be alone on the athens date i will be here to meet you all! i want to know more little monsters. you can pm me for anything! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BULATIO

TWITTER: Lady Gaga sold 10,000 tickets in Greece for 20 hours

Azor Ahai

Got seated group A tickets since my aunt wants to come and wants to seat  :noparty:  I wanted gold standing so bad but I hope I will be close enough to the stage. 

TWITTER: Lady Gaga sold 10,000 tickets in Greece for 20 hours

WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS ? My followers said it flopped like hell!

AdelaAngelo

I have to make my parents let me go to Athens (I'm from Bulgaria but I can speak Greek) I'll be buying arena tickets the following months.

same. i already got a LMZ for Zurich but since she's coming so close to us i dont wanna miss this chance! tho the fact that its on a stadium kinda ****s up my mood.. i wont be able to see **** 

Azor Ahai

same. i already got a LMZ for Zurich but since she's coming so close to us i dont wanna miss this chance! tho the fact that its on a stadium kinda ****s up my mood.. i wont be able to see **** 

There are still many  vip and gold standing tickets which are very very close to Gaga , tickets available! Only 10 thousand out of the total of 80 thousand are sold you still have tim gurl! just visit lavris.gr or a ΓΕΡÎœΑÎΟΣ shop .

AdelaAngelo

There are still many  vip and gold standing tickets which are very very close to Gaga , tickets available! Only 10 thousand out of the total of 80 thousand are sold you still have tim gurl! just visit lavris.gr or a ΓΕΡÎœΑÎΟΣ shop .

yeah i want a golden standing, im pretty sure that'd be a good choice. but i need time to convince my parents anyway so hope they wont be sold out that quickly ;d 

• 2 weeks later...
VforVendetta

There are still many vip and gold standing tickets which are very very close to Gaga , tickets available! Only 10 thousand out of the total of 80 thousand are sold you still have tim gurl! just visit lavris.gr or a ΓΕΡÎœΑÎΟΣ shop .

I though it was 10,000 the first days, now it must be more. :huh: Anyway the stadium is huge and the concert still far away so there are many seats left.

VforVendetta

I think Ill go with seats and no GA. The stadium is huge and I won't have a good view at the GA...

GOT MY TICKET. IT'S IN MY HANDS. Standing, of course. I will be there since morning, and when the gates will open, NOONE will be able to out-do me in 200m sprint. Bitch, I will get the best seat possible without blocking/hitting any fan, of course.

Now, I'll have to wait until September. And, of course, youtube videos will spoil it for me, but it is ok. It's my FIRST TIME.

Perform Living

• 3 weeks later...
SweetEscape

ÃŽ¤ÃŽµÃŽ»ÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ¬ ÃŽ¾ÃŽ­ÃÃŽ¿Ã…με ÃŽ±ÃŽ½ ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÅÀάÃÇοÅν Äα catwalks ÃŽ® ÃŽ¼ÃÅ’ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ· ÃŽºÃŽµÃŽ½Ã„ÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ® ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ®;

ÃŽÅ“ÃŽ®Ã€Ã‰Ã‚ ÃŽ¿ÃÃŽ³ÃŽ±ÃŽ½Ã‰Ã„ή Äη ÇÎÃÃŽ±Ã‚ ÃÆ’ÃŽ±Ã‚ ÀÉ ÄίÀοÄα ÃÇεÄικά ÃŽ¼ÃŽµ Äη ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¬Ã„αξη ÃÄάδιο; Γεια ÃÆ’ÃŽ±Ã‚ ÃŽ±Ã€ÃÅ’ Äην ÃŽ¤ÃŽ¿Ã…ÃÃŽºÃŽ¯ÃŽ±! ÃŽ§ÃÃŽ·ÃÆ’ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¿Ã€Î¿ÃŽ¯ÃŽ·ÃÆ’ÃŽ± Äο Google Translate :D

VforVendetta

ÃŽ¤ÃŽµÃŽ»ÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ¬ ÃŽ¾ÃŽ­ÃÃŽ¿Ã…με ÃŽ±ÃŽ½ ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÅÀάÃÇοÅν Äα catwalks ÃŽ® ÃŽ¼ÃÅ’ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ· ÃŽºÃŽµÃŽ½Ã„ÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ® ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ®;

ÃŽ£ÃŽ¯ÃŽ³ÃŽ¿Ã…ÃÃŽ± ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽ­Ã‡ÎµÃŽ¹ catwalks, ÃŽ¿ÃŽ»ÃÅ’ÃŽºÃŽ»ÃŽ·ÃÃŽ¿ ÃÄάδιο ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃŽ½ ÃŽ³ÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽµÃ„αι ÃŽ½ÃŽµ ÃŽ­Ã‡ÎµÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¼ÃÅ’ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ Äην ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ®.

ÃŽÅ“ÃŽ®Ã€Ã‰Ã‚ ÃŽ¿ÃÃŽ³ÃŽ±ÃŽ½Ã‰Ã„ή Äη ÇÎÃÃŽ±Ã‚ ÃÆ’ÃŽ±Ã‚ ÀÉ ÄίÀοÄα ÃÇεÄικά ÃŽ¼ÃŽµ Äη ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¬Ã„αξη ÃÄάδιο; Γεια ÃÆ’ÃŽ±Ã‚ ÃŽ±Ã€ÃÅ’ Äην ÃŽ¤ÃŽ¿Ã…ÃÃŽºÃŽ¯ÃŽ±! ÃŽ§ÃÃŽ·ÃÆ’ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¿Ã€Î¿ÃŽ¯ÃŽ·ÃÆ’ÃŽ± Äο Google Translate :D

Hi. If I realised what you asked, no neither our country nor Gaga has clarified 100% about the European leg stage but it must be similar to the US one.

SweetEscape

ÃŽ£ÃŽ¯ÃŽ³ÃŽ¿Ã…ÃÃŽ± ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽ­Ã‡ÎµÃŽ¹ catwalks, ÃŽ¿ÃŽ»ÃÅ’ÃŽºÃŽ»ÃŽ·ÃÃŽ¿ ÃÄάδιο ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃŽ½ ÃŽ³ÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽµÃ„αι ÃŽ½ÃŽµ ÃŽ­Ã‡ÎµÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¼ÃÅ’ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ Äην ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ®.

Hi. If I realised what you asked, no neither our country nor Gaga has clarified 100% about the European leg stage but it must be similar to the US one.

ÃŽ¡Ã‰Ã„άÉ ÃŽµÃ€ÎµÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ® ÃŽ­Ã‡Ã‰ ÃŽ±ÃŽºÃŽ¿ÃÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹ ÃŒÄι ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ ÃÅναÅλίε ÃÄην Ελλάδα ÃŽ­ÃÇονÄαι "ÃŽºÃŽ¿Ã…ÄÃÆ’ÃŽ¿Ã…ÃÃŽµÃŽ¼ÃŽ­ÃŽ½ÃŽµÃ‚", ÃŽ´ÃŽ·ÃŽ»ÃŽ¬ÃŽ´ÃŽ· À.Ç. ÃŒÇι ÃŽ¿ÃŽ»ÃÅ’ÃŽºÃŽ»ÃŽ·ÃÃŽ· ÃŽ· ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ®, ÃŽ»ÃŽ¹ÃŽ³ÃŒÄεÃÃŽ± ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ¬ ÃŽº.ÃŽ±.

VforVendetta

ÃŽ¡Ã‰Ã„άÉ ÃŽµÃ€ÎµÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ® ÃŽ­Ã‡Ã‰ ÃŽ±ÃŽºÃŽ¿ÃÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹ ÃŒÄι ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ ÃÅναÅλίε ÃÄην Ελλάδα ÃŽ­ÃÇονÄαι "ÃŽºÃŽ¿Ã…ÄÃÆ’ÃŽ¿Ã…ÃÃŽµÃŽ¼ÃŽ­ÃŽ½ÃŽµÃ‚", ÃŽ´ÃŽ·ÃŽ»ÃŽ¬ÃŽ´ÃŽ· À.Ç. ÃŒÇι ÃŽ¿ÃŽ»ÃÅ’ÃŽºÃŽ»ÃŽ·ÃÃŽ· ÃŽ· ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ®, ÃŽ»ÃŽ¹ÃŽ³ÃŒÄεÃÃŽ± ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ¬ ÃŽº.ÃŽ±.

ΟλÃÅ’ÃŽºÃŽ»ÃŽ·ÃÃŽ¿ Äο stage ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ (ÄοÅλάÇιÃÄον ÃŽ±Ã€ÃÅ’ ÃÅ’ÃÆ’ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ¾ÃŽ­ÃÃŽ¿Ã…με). :yes:

SweetEscape

ΟλÃÅ’ÃŽºÃŽ»ÃŽ·ÃÃŽ¿ Äο stage ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ (ÄοÅλάÇιÃÄον ÃŽ±Ã€ÃÅ’ ÃÅ’ÃÆ’ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ¾ÃŽ­ÃÃŽ¿Ã…με). :yes:

:awesome:  :omgexcited:

Archived