💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

imagine  during MANiCURE she leaves the stage to go right in front of GS like she did in Tokyo and Korea. I'll be slayed! 

I thinks that would be the moment that I would die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope the arena is full or almost full (GA tickets) because this is what makes a stadium concert. Seats will sell out definitely.

Has anyone gone to Germanos recently for ticket update or i have to make a try in the morning?  :yes:

Please go and ask 1 things. First of all, say that you want to buy an arena tikcet and if they could check how many arena tickets are left.

As a member said before, Arena is the most important thing for a stadium concert.

Please go and ask 1 things. First of all, say that you want to buy an arena tikcet and if they could check how many arena tickets are left.

As a member said before, Arena is the most important thing for a stadium concert.

There are 5,040 arena tickets left.

WOW

Source?

Somebody that asked the same thing at Germanos yesterday.

There are about 12,000 total tickets left about 55,000 tickets sold.

Zone D and Zone B will sell out in the next few days, having about 240 tickets, respectively about 330 tickets left.

Fiona Apple

Wow I don't believe that it's doing that well *.* It's funny how ARTPOP is supposed to be a flop era when it's doing great xD

Zone D and Zone B will sell out in the next few days, having about 240 tickets, respectively about 330 tickets left.

That's amazing. 

Thank you for sharing those infos ! :hug:

panoscharl

Guys i went to Germanos and:

- 5.020 arena tickets are left

- as for how many have been sold in total: around 43.300 

panoscharl

as for the 43.300 that they have been sold i noticed smth strange. Before choosing the concert in the system it was a box with all the concerts. in the above tab there were: Name/..../ FREE TICKETS

the number (43.300) were in that box (FREE TICKETS). I have to go to another store cuz here they didnt know that much actually they are upset with the organizers. So next update in the evening! 

Archived