💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's artRave in GREECE! TICKET PRICES AND INFO LINK INSIDE

Kim Kardashian

Featured Posts

Blank Space

Pleased for Greece, but I hope she at least adds Helsinki and a baltic country  :)

I think she will announce more dates, we can only hope for it! :pawsup:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melech

Happy for Greek monsters, though doubting she'll sell out 70K cause everyones broke there :toofunny:

:rip: 

Well considering that there is a 50% youth unemployment it will be difficult since she mostly attrac youth

artpopmess

Well considering that there is a 50% youth unemployment it will be difficult since she mostly attrac youth

mess ppl still find money to go have fun

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Im just wondering where the venue will be, it will have to very cheap to fill the whole stadium... the atmosphere will be amazing I'm sure!

VforVendetta

lucky you greecenders! Still hoping for a Helsinki date :ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:

Its called Greeks. :rip:

Melech

mess ppl still find money to go have fun

idk,i wouldn't pay 60-70 € if I don't have a job and need that money :shrug:

Haroon

Oh wow a day to sort out how they're gonna get tickets :omg: I can feel the chaos and stress and excitement from here :laughga: Best of luck all of you Grecian fans :cake:

VforVendetta

Red Hot Chilli Peppers sold out last year without any problem, Gaga can do it. There are always the people that have the money anyway and since its a stadium date that tickets will be much cheaper that arenas.

Noula Corleone

I was in school when I saw this and my classmates thought that I would die, but still fine!

Melech

Red Hot Chilli Peppers sold out last year without any problem, Gaga can do it. There are always the people that have the money anyway and since its a stadium date that tickets will be much cheaper that arenas.

Yes that's true. Is Gaga big in Greece tho? 

Because in Germany for example she can't even fully sell out a 15.000 ppl arena :smh:

RAMROD

YAASSS!!! First stadium date for artRAVE!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VforVendetta

Yes that's true. Is Gaga big in Greece tho?

Because in Germany for example she can't even fully sell out a 15.000 ppl arena :smh:

Yes! :yes:

Flop Germans tbh. :emma:

Archived