Sexxx Dreams

Mary Jane Holland

Alejandro

Bad Romance

Applause

Swine

ENCORE:

Gypsy

She's since removed Fashion!, Cake Like Lady Gaga and Mary Jane Holland and is no longer performing them. And it's obviously reserved to change even more with Gaga being Gaga. She's performed Judas one night and The Edge of Glory one night, though I can't remember which dates.

And the past couple dates she's been performing Dope, so Dope might be there for tomorrow night. Praying she will add back Mary Jane Holland since it's COLORADO though ;)

:party: :party: :party:

WOW OMG OKAY THANKS FOR THAT INFORMATION.

I CANT WAIT OMG I'M GOING TO CRY ARTPOP IS AN AMAZING SONG SO HAPPY ITS THE OPENING SONG

but isn't babymetal going to perform? do you know babymetal?!?! ; o what songs do they play?

Gagaloo911

She hasn't been performing Judas anymore????

Not sure actually. I remember her performing it one night, and I think I remember reading about her performing it in a review a few days back. So she might be, just not sure if it's officially on the setlist or not

WOW OMG OKAY THANKS FOR THAT INFORMATION.

I CANT WAIT OMG I'M GOING TO CRY ARTPOP IS AN AMAZING SONG SO HAPPY ITS THE OPENING SONG

but isn't babymetal going to perform? do you know babymetal?!?! ; o what songs do they play?

My pleasure!! And yea I agree, it's the perfect opener! So mesmerizing watching the YouTube videos.

It is babymetal opening this show. Well and Starlight. I don't know anything about babymetal though so I have no idea what songs will be played by them.

keetonphillips

I think she has offically added judas and edge of glory. I will be getting there around 2 or a little earlier. 

where are people planning on lining up? ive never been to the pepsi center because i just moved to denver.... in 24 hours we wil be seeing lady gaga!!!! 

CANT WAIT!!

Gagaloo911

I know she just recently performed it in Vegas on August 1st

That must be the one I read the review on then  :)

I think she has offically added judas and edge of glory. I will be getting there around 2 or a little earlier. 

where are people planning on lining up? ive never been to the pepsi center because i just moved to denver.... in 24 hours we wil be seeing lady gaga!!!! 

CANT WAIT!!

Well yay I sure hope they both have been added then! I love them both :party:

And um I saw her in Denver back in 2010. The GA line was just in the front? Not much help but if you're getting there around 2 then there will definitely already be a line so should be no problem finding it!

I'm planning to get there around 1

Flawless

In Salt Lake the setlist was

1. ARTPOP

2. G.U.Y.

3. Donatella

4. Venus

5. MANiCURE

6. Just Dance

7. Poker Face/Telephone

8. Partynauseous (Interlude)

9. Paparazzi

10. Do What U Want

11. Dope

12. Born This Way

13. Jewels N' Drugs (Interlude)

14. The Edge of Glory/Judas

15. Aura

16. Sexxx Dreams

17. Alejandro

18. Ratchet (Interlude)

19. Bad Romance

20. Applause

21. Swine

Encore

22. Gypsy

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Gagaloo911

In Salt Lake the setlist was

1. ARTPOP

2. G.U.Y.

3. Donatella

4. Venus

5. MANiCURE

6. Just Dance

7. Poker Face/Telephone

8. Partynauseous (Interlude)

9. Paparazzi

10. Do What U Want

11. Dope

12. Born This Way

13. Jewels N' Drugs (Interlude)

14. The Edge of Glory/Judas

15. Aura

16. Sexxx Dreams

17. Alejandro

18. Ratchet (Interlude)

19. Bad Romance

20. Applause

21. Swine

Encore

22. Gypsy

Praying it's the same setlist for the Denver show now, with the addition of MJH though :excited2:  :cryga:  :cryga:

Not sure actually. I remember her performing it one night, and I think I remember reading about her performing it in a review a few days back. So she might be, just not sure if it's officially on the setlist or not

My pleasure!! And yea I agree, it's the perfect opener! So mesmerizing watching the YouTube videos.

It is babymetal opening this show. Well and Starlight. I don't know anything about babymetal though so I have no idea what songs will be played by them.

WTF LADY STARLIGHT IS THERE TOO? WOW RLY? I DIDNT KNOW LADY STARLIGHT ALSO OPENED WITH BABYMETAL?

so like when does gaga finally come on stage then?

CANT WAIT!!

i've never been there either, i've never been to a concert before omg... :heart:

:rip:

i am not lining up because i have a seat hehe. so no lining for me I guess since im not GA ;3

Gagaloo911

WTF LADY STARLIGHT IS THERE TOO? WOW RLY? I DIDNT KNOW LADY STARLIGHT ALSO OPENED WITH BABYMETAL?

so like when does gaga finally come on stage then?

Yea she's been opening the entire tour. She's always been the second one and comes on before Gaga does.

I believe Gaga gets on around 10ish maybe 9:30 but that's dependent on her

Oh man guys! I'm super excited! Is anyone bringing a costume? I making a cheap version of her tentacle outfit hahaha! I'm worried about the headpiece blocking people's view so maybe I'll just wear that during paparazzi? I have Little Monster tickets, I am going on my own, but I'm sure I'll make friends!

Oh man guys! I'm super excited! Is anyone bringing a costume? I making a cheap version of her tentacle outfit hahaha! I'm worried about the headpiece blocking people's view so maybe I'll just wear that during paparazzi? I have Little Monster tickets, I am going on my own, but I'm sure I'll make friends!

OMG HUNNIE IM SO NERVOUS IM JUST GONNA GO BASIC JUST A GAGA SHIRT + JEANS.

Archived