Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 06 Denver, CO

Mittens

Featured Posts

Me and two good friends are coming down from Ft. Collins, CO to line up at like 9am!

Bringing booze, bud, and ther "raveEsentials"

Can't wait to rave with the gags! Slay mamaaaa

GA all the way!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ended up buying tickets last minute for this show. Haven't really followed Gaga since Applause came out, but I'm looking forward to it! I have no clue what to expect from artRAVE, so this'll be interesting!

I'm so excited! Denver hasn't seen her since the Monster Ball! I wish she was performing more songs from BTW though since I never got to see those live

I ended up buying tickets last minute for this show. Haven't really followed Gaga since Applause came out, but I'm looking forward to it! I have no clue what to expect from artRAVE, so this'll be interesting!

Yayyyy!!!

Does anyone have a clue if theyre giving out wristbands so you can leave and come back? Or do we have to wait in line till the cncert starts?

Gagaloo911

This is sooo exciting!!!!! Who wants tO meet up inline with me!!! I have GA

I have GA ticket as well and am going alone :emo:

Hey everyone, longtime reader first time poster, lol, I have two GA tickets to gaga in denver, Im trying to sell on flash seats (should have gotten hard tickets....oh well) but who knows if that will work. My bf and I split recently, so not really looking forward to going by myself :/ and I am pretty newish to colorado sooo....

ANYWAYS. Point is, if someone needs a ticket ill sell one or both for 110 each and I live in Cap Hill so we can meet up, or before show if that works better for digital tickets. If I sell only one through whatever method, maybe I will still go and try to meet up with some other solo people. Just PM if you wanna talk, or maybe discuss some sort of meetup if I end up going.

Does anyone have a clue if theyre giving out wristbands so you can leave and come back? Or do we have to wait in line till the cncert starts?

If you have GA you're going to have to wait in line till the concert starts. I've read on other threads that sometimes people will pass around a sharpie to write on your hand what number you are in line. But that isn't an official place holder and is just for leaving the line momentarily to go to the bathroom or something, not to get there early then come back hours later.

If you have GA you're going to have to wait in line till the concert starts. I've read on other threads that sometimes people will pass around a sharpie to write on your hand what number you are in line. But that isn't an official place holder and is just for leaving the line momentarily to go to the bathroom or something, not to get there early then come back hours later.

Thank you :D

I'm so stoked for this!!8 days for this :D

So does anybody know when we can start lining up? I've never been to denver before and i'm going alone so if anybody would want to hang out in line or something it'd be much appreciated haha

ThisGuyTony

Kinda bummed I can't go. :noparty:

Bitch better smoke and sing "Mary Jane Holland." :fan: :fan:

Kidding, kidding. ;)

So does anybody know when we can start lining up? I've never been to denver before and i'm going alone so if anybody would want to hang out in line or something it'd be much appreciated haha

You can start lining up at 7am because that's when the ground officially opens. Haha I called and asked. Lol

Archived