artRAVE: July 30 Phoenix, AZ

Mittens

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Whaaaaaaaaaaat really?

Yeah. My mom said she'd be down to go down there to Phnx with me (it's like a 5 hours drive). Now I just need to get my last minute tickets

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22077-1398274990-26

Hollywoodlight

I have GA driving from Vegas from artRave there lmao so five hour drive in the blistering heat lordt so excited it's my first time going to Arizona :3

MurderLipstick

I bought tickets in section 113 I looked on the map provided by ticketmaster and it shows my seats in the second row, but on my ticket it says row 5. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

• 5 weeks later...
MurderLipstick

Is anyone going to be in section 101! I got new tickets for front row! ARTPOP zone would have been awesome but this will for sure do. Can't wait!

drinkmytears

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she in Phoenix this day 2010? I remember a post of her on this day, my birthday, and I think its funny she repeated a date

• 3 weeks later...
Tokyo Rose

Is Phoenix safe? I might be going but I'm scared of getting robbed, mugged, raped, etc.

I've heard scary things about Phoenix  :ohno:

artRaver

Is Phoenix safe? I might be going but I'm scared of getting robbed, mugged, raped, etc.

I've heard scary things about Phoenix  :ohno:

You can get robbed, mugged, raped, etc. ANYWHERE.

Phoenix isn't really that bad, the most you have to worry about is the weather itself.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• 2 weeks later...
MurderLipstick

I've heard scary things about Phoenix :ohno:

You have nothing to worry about. The arena is downtown which is a nice and contemporary area actually.

• 2 weeks later...
Mittens

Our date is coming up so soon!

We need to plan a pre/post show hang out or something.  :flutter:

Sleepyhollowgrl

Do we expect them to add more floor tickets like they did for LA?

Does anyone have any local hotel recommendations for the surrounding area? Considering driving in from Palm Springs :)

Archived