💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Why are they making us wait so long between these last episodes? I can't take it! :toofunny:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Black Lady slaying my life so much!

817543.gif

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 3 weeks later...
SissyFromSpace

lemme finally get onto episode 16

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Phlop

Just two more episodes left. Act 24 was epic, surprised they kept the [Spoiler]incestual kiss[/spoiler] but it was kinda awesome. I love Plutos involvement with the season too, something heavily missed from Sailor Moon R. And episode 25 is going to be probably the saddest episode of this arc. 

BYE

Flippy

Just two more episodes left. Act 24 was epic, surprised they kept the... but it was kinda awesome. I love Plutos involvement with the season too, something heavily missed from Sailor Moon R. And episode 25 is going to be probably the saddest episode of this arc. 

This second arc of Sailor Moon Crystal has been the best! That part with Black Lady I was expecting and when it happened I died a little! I love soooo much it is like the manga!

You're right :giveup: Next episode is going to be so sad... I hope they continue with the Infinity arc!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Prismatic

Are they going to make S? I need to see Super Sailor Moon and the epic SuperS and Stars. I want the see the 'real' SuperS with the right plot and the heartbreaking Stars.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• 3 weeks later...
SissyFromSpace

OMG...FINALLY WATCHING EPISODE 16 RN :rip: 

Flippy

The last episode! :giveup:

We really need a confirmation for the next season!

The official SM account on twitter said to stay tuned to the official website for any new updates :cryga: 

They need to stop playing with my emotions!

Hexxx

The last episode! :giveup:

We really need a confirmation for the next season!

The official SM account on twitter said to stay tuned to the official website for any new updates :cryga: 

They need to stop playing with my emotions!

I really hope we get another season even though people are saying we're not. i need to see Uranus and Neptune along with Sailor Moon's Spiral Heart Attack

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

SissyFromSpace

ive had this on RIHpeat

• 2 weeks later...
Hexxx

will the new transformations be similar to Mini Moon's?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Flippy

I really hope we get another season even though people are saying we're not. i need to see Ur**** and Neptune along with Sailor Moon's Spiral Heart Attack

Well, I have great news for you! The Infinity Arc (2nd Season/3rd, depending how you look at it) has been confirmed, so we will get to see all of that! No release date yet, but it is FOR SURE coming within this upcoming year! :party: 

ATLcUVR.jpg

I am actually crying cos finally can see Sailor Neptune on this remake :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived