💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

nikola

i loved last episode so much....its sucks that there is no episode every satruday

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I'm personally finding that the BLack Moon arc is off to a stronger start than the last arc. Dark Kingdom got a little messy in the writing near the end, and handled the Knights/Senshi romance sloppily since it wasn't in the manga. But this arc has kept to the story (although I'm sad the phantom sisters weren't healed, it had to happen) and didn't try to add a halfass story only to kill it off with Wiseman sitting on the phantom sisters.

I really hope we get Infinity arc cuz I just need the Outer Senshi and I'll be super happy.

I also really hope they do continue it! I would love to see the rest of the senshi! :giveup: Also the last battle from Sailor Moon Stars is EVERYTHING!​

i loved last episode so much....its sucks that there is no episode every satruday

I know! I feel like I've been waiting forever whenever it comes on!​

omfg im so behind

​You really need to catch up! The Black Moon arc is way better than the Dark Kingdom one! :yes: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

So, NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! 
Not for SMC, however the second season of Sailor Moon classic aka Sailor Moon R will officially be released by VIZ Media on 7/14/15! Here is a trailer for the first part of the season with the new dub!

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKV6I31WL6c

I'm honestly loving this new dub... I really hated the DIC one...

Also, here's a clip of Chibi-Usa's dub debut on Sailor Moon R!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikHnmXtepgM 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

zexion_armando

Anyway, just need Pluto and Tuxedo Kamen and I'll be golden (unless they make Queen Beryl).Chibi-usa can rot in hell with Scrappy Doo.

Flippy

Anyway, just need Pluto and Tuxedo Kamen and I'll be golden (unless they make Queen Beryl).Chibi-usa can rot in hell with Scrappy Doo.

I actually like the dub better than the DIC one, simply because it's uncut :fan: haha!

I'm so jealous! I am still waiting for my Neptune to arrive! :giveup: I ordered it from Amazon on the 4th & it is still "preparing for shipment" :grr: it's supposed to be delivered on the 10th.... I honestly don't know what's up with that :emo: 

Flippy

Amazon can be weird. Did you pick the free shipping option?

​Nope, I didn't... I got it the day I was supposed to though, so that's great! I was happy to get it! :party: 

Did you guys hear that the 3rd arc was confirmed? We'll get to see Uranus, Neptune & Saturn! :cryga: I'm so excited!

Flippy

Dianaaaa! :giveup: So adorable! Cute episode, glad we saw some action!

Esmeraude though.... :nooo:

I just caught up, OMG Diana is the cutest thing, and Pluto looked beautiful. Can't wait till Neptune and Saturn arrive. :woohoo2: I wish they would release these faster, i keep forgetting about them because of the huge gap between the episodes.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

• 3 weeks later...
Flippy

New episode in 1 hour! :party: 

Sailor%2BMoon%2BCrystal%2B3.gif

Flippy

I'm so glad we got to see a glimpse of Black Lady :party: I love her! :sara: 

Flippy

I should just send this thread to tidal tbh :cryga:

FLOP.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So, NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! 
Not for SMC, however the second season of Sailor Moon classic aka Sailor Moon R will officially be released by VIZ Media on 7/14/15! Here is a trailer for the first part of the season with the new dub!

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKV6I31WL6c

I'm honestly loving this new dub... I really hated the DIC one...

Also, here's a clip of Chibi-Usa's dub debut on Sailor Moon R!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikHnmXtepgM 

I still prefer the dubbing by DIC

Archived