💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Sky Ferreira

MJH07

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

She's pretty cool. Not a huge fan but I like Everything's Embarrassing and some other songs off her album.

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

She's absolutely amazing. One of my favorite artists.

And idk what's wrong with you guys, NT, MT is like PERFECT.

Met her and January, had like a 5 minute convo with her and no one was around. She's lovely and so down to earth and she's looking much healthier. She was really shy at first but we broke the ice. took pics with my iPhone, my Polaroid, and she signed my record and put a heart with K + SF pointing to her nipple :giveup:

she also followed me on twitter and tweeted me :giveup:

night time my time is flawless

JudasInTheDark

I STAN SO HARD FOR 24 HOURS YAAAAAAAAS :legend: :legend: :legend:

I. LOVE. THAT. SONG. :worship2:

• 3 weeks later...
Hellspont

Just listened to Night time, my time, one of the most refreshing and consistently good pop records i've heard, official stan and she gets to be my avi :legend:

I just recently listened to NTMT after finding out the cover was shot by Gaspar Noe (a brilliant film-maker) and I really like it! By the way, the album title and the lyrics in the title track are direct references to David Lynch's Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, which happens to be my favourite film haha. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzl3TXRSJIM

@1:36 :)

Also later in the film, Laura's getting ready to go out to a bar and says "night time is my time". 

JudasInTheDark

Just listened to Night time, my time, one of the most refreshing and consistently good pop records i've heard, official stan and she gets to be my avi :legend:

Glad you discovered how amazing it is :legend:

GlitterGrease

Seeing her tomorrow. She's only doing the bangerz tour tomorrow and the two shows after and then she's not on the rest of the North American tour. She ****ing knew I was coming. 3 and a half years of being a fan and I'm actually going to see her and be in the same room as her like omfg bye

Psychedelic

Seeing her tomorrow. She's only doing the bangerz tour tomorrow and the two shows after and then she's not on the rest of the North American tour. She ****ing knew I was coming. 3 and a half years of being a fan and I'm actually going to see her and be in the same room as her like omfg bye

You better take some videos for us! Have a great time!!!  :party:

GlitterGrease

You better take some videos for us! Have a great time!!!  :party:

Lmao I'll try my best! She only does five songs so I wanna make it last as long as possible

JudasInTheDark

Omg so jelly :giveup: Have fun!!!

Archived