💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: SXSW Show Official Discussion Topic

Nagel340

Featured Posts

giskardsb

You can see Gaga by buying the Music wristband for $795. LOL 

I don't think having that is a guarantee.  From my understanding it gives you eligibility to win tickets on site.  SxSW is a national music conference attended by many in the industry, there will be more than 2000 people with that badge.

Whispering

I thought she would only be performing like 10 songs but looking at other headliners over the years at this festival its almost like a full concert, most of the headliners in previous years have performed between 16-23 songs.  :excited2:  

I looked back at the setlists of the headliners, on the main stages, for the past two years. (Justin Timberlake, fun., Capital Cities, Paramore, etc.) and found that they did anywhere from 7 to 12 songs.

I wouldn't expect 16-23 songs, as you are probably just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Edited by rarigoes

ModernEcstasy

What can we expect to see (in terms of previous headliners)?

If I'm in UK, where can I watch this live? (Sorry if these have already been answered).

Phlop

If the set list is a couple songs, and it's acoustic, I think we will get:

- Born This Way

- Do What U Want

- Poker Face

- MANiCURE

- Venus

- ARTPOP

- Bad Romance

- The Edge of Glory

- Applause

Edited by Phlop
BYE

gagabro

If the set list is a couple songs, and it's acoustic, I think we will get:

- Born This Way

- Do What U Want

- Poker Face

- MANiCURE

- Venus

- ARTPOP

- Bad Romance

- The Edge of Glory

- Applause

Where's G.U.Y.?  :flop:

(But really, she must perform it)

Juanjo

I saw two commercials on Fuse, last night, played constantly! One of them had the Applause video as the background!  :excited2:

Phlop

Where's G.U.Y.? :flop:

(But really, she must perform it)

There's no way she can sing GUY acoustically. :smh: and Venus might not work either, but she sang part of it acoustically on Xfactor.

Unless she is going to do dance tracks, I don't see any song working acoustically.

BYE

There's no way she can sing GUY acoustically. :smh: and Venus might not work either, but she sang part of it acoustically on Xfactor.

Unless she is going to do dance tracks, I don't see any song working acoustically.

Hm she could maybe do Venus with a thrashy rock style like she did at ArtRave 

Edited by Mars

gagabro

Well I don't think it's going to be an acoustic performance...

I looked back at the setlists of the headliners, on the main stages, for the past two years. (Justin Timberlake, fun., Capital Cities, Paramore, etc.) and found that they did anywhere from 7 to 12 songs.

I wouldn't expect 16-23 songs, as you are probably just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Jay-Z's set list back in 2012 was 23 songs. Justin Timberlakes set list a year later had 11 songs so idk. 

Phlop

Jay-Z's set list back in 2012 was 23 songs. Justin Timberlakes set list a year later had 11 songs so idk.

Gaga talks a LOT though. And she interrupts her own songs for speeches too

BYE

Whispering

Could have something to do with venues and noise ordinance laws. Jay Z's concert was at an indoor theater. It could have a lot to do with what day of the week and what time of day you are performing at some of these outdoor venues. Outdoor venues in the US have a certain time that the concerts have to end at night. We'll see... :)

Gaga talks a LOT though. And she interrupts her own songs for speeches too

More to the point though, she tends to run over her allotted time slot at these types of events, and play more songs than she's supposed to. :)