💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Wait... what if Triple H replaces CM Punk in that Fatal 4 Way? Would that make sense? 

As I stated before we have a Heel vs. a Heel going after the WWE title. This is WM- the WWE has nothing to gain by putting such a disastrous match as their main event. I just don't think there's time for a gauntlet match at WM (HHH vs. Bryan with the stipulation being that if Bryan wins he can compete for the WWE title)- they simply don't have time for that. So if HHH and Bryan fight, it will be after or before WM- my guess is before. But now that leaves Triple H... what's he going to do at Wretlemania (assuming Bryan gets inserting into the title picture)? I'm sure Hunter would love a match at the biggest PPV of the year, but who will he face? What I'm thinking is this:

1. HHH and Bryan fight (a couple of weeks/ days before WM), and Bryan earns his way into the WWE title match.

2. Using his corporate power, HHH inserts himself into the WWE title match making this a Fatal 4 Way

3. Bryan wins with 80K people chanting "Yes!"

Bryan fighting three of four members of Evolution, and defeating them in the biggest event of the year, oh I'd LOVE to see that! It's also interesting on how that match would work out, considering there are 3 heels against one face. While I could imagine Batista and Orton beating each other up, I don't know how I'd feel with HHH possibly facing either Orton or Batista, especially Orton whom he has praised and backed up since SummerSlam.  Or would it come off like an almost 3-on-1 handicap match, raising the odds even higher for Bryan? And if ever Bryan does work 2 matches at this year's Mania (one w/ HHH and the other for the WWE title), then that'd surely cement that this is HIS year - as though a new megastar has finally born!  

As for Hulk Hogan, I've no idea other than his return is meant to give more buzz over the launch of the WWE Network and the fact that this is the 30th anniversary of WrestleMania. I couldn't imagine a long-term program for him. The GM role on RAW wouldn't fit him either, given the authority figures are already crowded there (I mean, with HHH and Stephanie, and then Kane, and that Maddox guy). Unless, he'd be okay with tapings for SmackDown. And I'd take it. SD needs any star power as much as possible. 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

Scared to comment because 95% of the posts are by mods :ohno:

I LOVED WWE as a kid but now as a teenager I watch it occasionally, like if I'm sick or hungover. Some of the guys are so cute!

Scared to comment because 95% of the posts are by mods :ohno:

I LOVED WWE as a kid but now as a teenager I watch it occasionally, like if I'm sick or hungover. Some of the guys are so cute!

No worries! Everyone is welcome to join the discussions... even though at first this thread looks like Modland.  :toofunny: But anyway, glad to hear that you're familiar with the WWE. Do you have any favourite WWE Superstars and/or Divas? 

BLACKOUTbritney

No worries! Everyone is welcome to join the discussions... even though at first this thread looks like Modland.  :toofunny: But anyway, glad to hear that you're familiar with the WWE. Do you have any favourite WWE Superstars and/or Divas?

I like Cody Rhodes but that's because he's so hot :toofunny: soo I'm not sure if he's that good! Randy Orton has been my fav since a kid tho!

I like the Bella sisters and most of the cast on the reality show Total divas :)

I like Cody Rhodes but that's because he's so hot :toofunny: soo I'm not sure if he's that good! Randy Orton has been my fav since a kid tho!

I like the Bella sisters and most of the cast on the reality show Total divas :)

Cody's really good. With the proper push, he could be huge someday since he's still young anyway. As for Orton, he was interesting until he got overexposed like Cena. He was great on the mic years ago, but I don't know what happened to his promo skills ever since the break-up of Legacy (the team he used to be a part of alongside Cody and another third generation superstar named Ted DiBiase). His recent promos sounded like a robot, and that's perhaps mainly because of the writers' fault. 

9474400.jpg

And I also love the Bellas. They're quite a character. Natalya is my favourite from the entire Total Divas cast though. Never thought she's actually funny and somewhat more down-to-earth than most of the Divas. 

And since we're talking about faves, here are my top 10 favorite WWE Superstars of all time:

1. Triple H - the best heel ever; both kayfabe and seemingly in real-life too (due to his behind-the-scenes politics)

2. Stone Cold Steve Austin - a name probably bigger than the WWE itself

3. The Undertaker - his name alone screams respect; and talk about dedication to his gimmick 

4. The Rock - his promos are beyond electrifying; heel or face, he's really good 

5. Edge - the long yet sure climb to the top makes him one of my all-time faves; and those TLC matches are just legendary!  

6. CM Punk - the best talker in the 2010's so far; too bad his ego got the best of him

7. Brock Lesnar - strength and speed at the same time makes him so rare 

8. Daniel Bryan - the greatest underdog 

9. Trish Stratus - the greatest Diva for me, either as a face or a heel

10. Randy Orton - reminds me of Triple H; he's at best when he's a top heel w/ a manager

BLACKOUTbritney

And since we're talking about faves, here are my top 10 favorite WWE Superstars of all time:

1. Triple H - the best heel ever; both kayfabe and seemingly in real-life too (due to his behind-the-scenes politics)

2. Stone Cold Steve Austin - a name probably bigger than the WWE itself

3. The Undertaker - his name alone screams respect; and talk about dedication to his gimmick

4. The Rock - his promos are beyond electrifying; heel or face, he's really good

5. Edge - the long yet sure climb to the top makes him one of my all-time faves; and those TLC matches are just legendary!

6. CM Punk - the best talker in the 2010's so far; too bad his ego got the best of him

7. Brock Lesnar - strength and speed at the same time makes him so rare

8. Daniel Bryan - the greatest underdog

9. Trish Stratus - the greatest Diva for me, either as a face or a heel

10. Randy Orton - reminds me of Triple H; he's at best when he's a top heel w/ a manager

Your list is amazing! :legend: reminds me of when I was like 9-12 and was obsessed :giveup:

I remember a the Undertaker used to scare me so much when I was younger :toofunny:

LoyalMonster

As a kid I used to collect all the WWF bend em figurines and still have them.I also used to have the VHS tapes and had loads of wrestling magazines.Im not really into the current WWE.I still think the best time was the WWF Attitude Era.My favourites are Stone Cold,The Rock,HHH,Undertaker,Mick Foleys 3 different characters(Mankind,Cactus  Jack and Dude Love].

You list is amazing! :legend: reminds me of when I was like 9-12 and was obsessed :giveup:

I remember a the Undertaker used to scare me so much when I was younger :toofunny:

When I was a kid, I remember I used to strongly believe that WWE was real, along with my cousins. I was so scared when The Big Show choke-slammed Kurt Angle from a second floor. I thought he's legitimately dead. I was actually looking whether the police would come out or not. Until I got used to the internet and saw everything was scripted.  :toofunny:

BLACKOUTbritney

When I was a kid, I remember I used to strongly believe that WWE was real, along with my cousins. I was so scared when The Big Show choke-slammed Kurt Angle from a second floor. I thought he's legitimately dead. I was actually looking whether the police would come out or not. Until I got used to the internet and saw everything was scripted.  :toofunny:

I wasn't aware it was was scripted either, and I literally thought Kane was a serial killer :toofunny:

I wasn't aware it was was scripted either, and I literally thought Kane was a serial killer :toofunny:

Same here. I thought he's a real-life monster with those eyes. And when his storyline with Lita came up (the failed pregnancy thing), that freaked me out. I was like, is there really a person this evil who can get away from everything?   :toofloppy:

Pandora

I was a HUGE (!!) WWE fan when I was younger, but I've since stop watching.

Thank God for this thread, at least I can keep up with whats happening. 

So is it now the Undisputed WWE Championship now?

BLACKOUTbritney

Same here. I thought he's a real-life monster with those eyes. And when his storyline with Lita came up (the failed pregnancy thing), that freaked me out. I was like, is there really a person this evil who can get away from everything?   :toofloppy:

Hahahha omg :toofunny:

Im glad their was someone else who believed it was real :lmao:

LoyalMonster

Anyone here remember when Brock Lesnar suplexed the Big Show off the top rope?That was nuts,the whole ring collapsed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4GnJvUpsAQ

I was a HUGE (!!) WWE fan when I was younger, but I've since stop watching.

Thank God for this thread, at least I can keep up with whats happening. 

So is it now the Undisputed WWE Championship now?

They call it as the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, with the two titles still there. It kinda irks me that they act like this is the first time they have an undisputed championship when Chris Jericho became the first one in history back in early 2000's to do that (holding the WWE and WCW World Titles at the same time). And worse, they did the unification of the two world titles in TLC, a December PPV when they should instead have prepared for something more special and grandiose like WrestleMania. I don't get why they rushed so much to make Orton the undisputed champion.  :toofunny:

Anyone here remember when Brock Lesnar suplexed the Big Show off the top rope?That was nuts,the whole ring collapsed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4GnJvUpsAQ

The most iconic moment in Smackdown history!  :worship:

Archived