đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

notamember

Just because she doesn't care about topping the charts doesn't mean she doesn't like it. There's nothing wrong with fans trying to show their support.

THANK YOU. God I'm tired of people criticizing others over this matter. If we want her to be successful, what the **** is wrong with that? It's not like she's telling us to make her successful by buying her album or her latest single all the time, in her tweets or even on twitter at all. She's not about that. But that doesn't mean she CANT be successful. Ok, I'm not gonna sit on the computer all day with 30 tabs open, but I'll watch the video until I get tired of it.

I won't do it for the charts, Ill do it because it will be awesome and Ill be addicted to it for the next 2 weeks.

This :)

Edited by notamember

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

J e s s e

Whatever, I doubt it's even gonna crack the top 10. I'm sure the GP is sick of AP.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

defectds

Do what you want is #173 on iTunes and Applause is #188... so good luck buying G.U.Y. 10 times or whatever it is you guys do. 

OMG I completely forgot about this. Is there anyway us foreigners can help on the BB Hot 100

Keep watching it on Youtube, keep requesting GUY on US radio stations, BUY GUY ON ITUNES

IAmThatGUY

"Mount your goddess, as summer moon comes into full phase and mars warring sprit RAMS into the atmosphere."

That line is so orgasmic I can't wait to see what she's does on that part.

Magdalena

The video needs to be epic, and just like Bad Romance, it needs to have epic and never-seen-before inventions.

Chic

Whatever, I doubt it's even gonna crack the top 10. I'm sure the GP is sick of AP.

Aren't you the person who got upset with someone who was anti-Venus because they were so sure it would flop and you said "you don't know that"

It's suspicious how you're a Venus fan and now suddenly that G.U.Y is confirmed you're really sure it's not gonna reach the top ten

I wonder if Venus was announced as the single, you'd be calling it the next top 10 hit

COSMIC LOVAH

We pushed applause to around 10M+ in it's 24 hours, it can be done! OFC if the video is long, the chances become slimmer... Streaming is huge on BB so if we get to around 7-10M (which I think is possible) it'll probably debut within the top 50 of the hot 100!! Maybe even the top 20!! :excited:

When the video for adore u dropped, it had 7M streams from VEVO which made it renter the hot 100 @ #22!! So streaming does give a good boost, I'm sure we can get to 7M (or more)! Let's hope for the best!!!

notamember

Aren't you the person who got upset with someone who was anti-Venus because they were so sure it would flop and you said "you don't know that"

It's suspicious how you're a Venus fan and now suddenly that G.U.Y is confirmed you're really sure it's not gonna reach the top ten

I wonder if Venus was announced as the single, you'd be calling it the next top 10 hit

Lol people are trying their hardest to be mad I swear :toofunny:

I don't see how the GP would be tired of AP when half of them don't pay attention to Gaga anymore. No matter what the single is, exposure to the GP after so long is going to be a good thing.

J e s s e

I can't help it, I'm having a bad day, just like you 5 out of seven days a week.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Chic

I can't help it, I'm having a bad day, just like you 5 out of seven days a week.

I went for your opinion, you went for me

J e s s e

I went for your opinion, you went for me

I see no lies though :reductive:

Gracious Gaga

*sigh*

I'll be posting the SXSW interview everywhere on Saturday.

seriously.  like the second gaga says "i don't care about charts" everyones like "omg ur so right gaga!" then the second she announces a release date it's like "OPERATION KILL THE BITCH LETS GET THIS #1!"

♥ Kindness Police.

Chic

I see no lies though :reductive:

I do, your entire post up there is a lie since I don't have that many bad days :reductive:

J e s s e

I do, your entire post up there is a lie since I don't have that many bad days :reductive:

Right :usrs: