💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X-Men

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

ManuelColon

I wanna watch you if that's the case.  :hor:

Sex aside, I'd take Storm's powers overall. She can kick absolute ass if she needs to, but can also fly and use her powers outside of combat.

Tell me who you want me to be and i'll show you :creepflop:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOOOOVE X-Men! Since my childhood! I'm 22 now and I still watch it! I seriously can't wait for the latest film!! It's gonna be epic!

I just wanted them to add some of the X-men cast into the Avengers tbh ... like in some of the Avengers comic books have them! That would have been epic imo!

Storm and Wolverine are my favorite tbh! And Gambit!!!

zexion_armando

I consider myself as part of the X-Men :cool: i would like that one day a ''Mutant Vaccine'' gets created so people can have Mutant Powers, i wanna be like Mystique (I wanna transform into Zac Efron while i masturbate)

But thats not how a vaccine works....

Hellspont

Days Of Future Past is the important superhero film ever tbh, its basically going to save or destroy this franchise until its rebooted. Its also the most ambitious one with a massive cast , time travel, etc. 

Rogue & Gambit <3

This! Rougue was always my fav superhero as a kid (cartoon) her and her southern charm, excited for new movie!  :excited2:  :excited:

Electric Venus

yesssss im such a fan :legend:

i've watched all the animated series like 10 times each and i love all the movies :legend:

my favourites are definitely storm, rogue, jean grey, emma frost, psylocke, basically all the telepaths, i have a massive soft spot for jubilee as well :wub:

when i was like 11/12 my dream was to have storms powers, i was so obsessed with her :giveup:

and two of my absolute favourite games ever are x-men legends 1&2, even now i still play them from time to time, especially the first one, i still have hopes that another game will be released for xbox 360/xbox one where you can actually play as x men, not a 'destiny' sized mess :nooo:

TimisaMonster

The whole X-Men Universe MADE Marvel what it is...:legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Yes, been a fan since that animation with Jubilee in it.

That was like ages ago, I was only a pre-teen then.

X-Men stories speaks to me like no other superheroes comics could.

Looking foward for Days of Future past tbh!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Firestarter

I think I'm the only one who didn't like First Class much :awkney: but it still is a lil bit better than Last Stand. First two movies were fab :legend:

was always interested in X-Men, my favorite Marvel comic series. sometimes wish I was a mutant :sweat:

I like Storm, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pride and Mystique. Professor Xavier is pretty cool too. and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is hot :hor:

zexion_armando

I wanna be a mutant, period

Thats great, but a vaccine is used to cure it....

MGH (Mutant Growth Hormone) is as close as the lore gets, but that still fails

MonsterMarty

Days Of Future Past is the important superhero film ever tbh, its basically going to save or destroy this franchise until its rebooted. Its also the most ambitious one with a massive cast , time travel, etc.

I wouldn't say it's the most "important" but it's definitely Fox giving the franchise their all for once. X-men isn't struggling realistically, and with this movie in 3D the gross is likely to be very good compared to the previous movies. X-Men grosses were overshadowed by Spiderman in the early 2000s and by Avengers/Iron Man in the early 2010s so I don't expect record breaking money to roll in regardless - the franchise just isn't as popular as some of the other ones but as long as the movie is solid I'll be thrilled. As much as everyone likes to ride Fox for how they treated this franchise, they were the only studio who had the balls to do a comic book movie in 2000 that was completely separate to what 90s comic book campy movies were after they ended up effectively ruining their own genre.

Genuinely I have huge expectations for DOFP. I'm really hoping they live up to it, because the story has such great potential and the sentinel designs for the 70s and 2023 look incredible so I hope they translate well to the big screen from the mock-ups they've done.

And Bryan Singer NEEDS to stop with the 7 second Instagram things and just give a god damn second trailer already!

I am fire! And life incarnate! Now and forever....

Ratner butchered what should have been the best comic book movie of the decade. Singer set up Phoenix at the end of X2 and Ratner just decided fvcking it up was the best option. The entire movie is just a cringefest of poor effects, a ridiculous story around what should have been brilliant (the cure was a great idea to bring to the movies since they're usually quite science-linked) and wasting characters like Storm and Cyclops on supporting roles so removed from the actual story that they might as well have just sat in their rooms in the mansion.

Vernier

Just hope Days of Future Past doesn't suffer from trying to cram too many mutants into one movie like Last Stand did :awkney:

Also, the released image of Quicksilver has to be one of the worst film renderings of a comic book superhero I've ever seen :wtf:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived