ctherainbow

This show is fab.  Everything Coven should've been, tbh.  Sle.  :whitney:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Valextra

This show is fab.  Everything Coven should've been, tbh.  Sle.   :whitney:

Yaaaas, it's really amazing! 

• 1 month later...
Antichrist

Any fans here? I watched the first 3 episodes by accident with my boyfriend, over at friend's house, and I got COMPLETELY OBSESSED. Mary Sibley is one badass witch. Didn't watch the season finale though, our airing system is a bit messed up, I still have 3-4 episodes to go. One of the best shows lately :legend:

Valextra

Any fans here? I watched the first 3 episodes by accident with my boyfriend, over at friend's house, and I got COMPLETELY OBSESSED. Mary Sibley is one badass witch. Didn't watch the season finale though, our airing system is a bit messed up, I still have 3-4 episodes to go. One of the best shows lately :legend:

It's months that I tried to convince people to watch this show but it seem that people in here have eyes only for 'American Horror Story'  :spin:

By the way I suggest you to watch all this season is very good, the finale slay  :queenga:

Antichrist

It's months that I tried to convince people to watch this show but it seem that people in here have eyes only for 'American Horror Story'  :spin:

By the way I suggest you to watch all this season is very good, the finale slay  :queenga:

I'm definitely watching the whole season, I cant believe how underrated this show is, it completely ****s on anything horror-like that's out right now :legend:

Valextra

I'm definitely watching the whole season, I cant believe how underrated this show is, it completely ****s on anything horror-like that's out right now :legend:

I know sis :yes:

It's already renewed for a second season from the first episode, ratings are very good :party:

I also suggest you this one http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/87236-penny-dreadful-psychos-xual-horror-historical-gothic-showtime/ ;)

Renewed also this one ;)

Antichrist

I know sis :yes:

It's already renewed for a second season from the first episode, ratings are very good

I also suggest you this one http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/87236-penny-dreadful-psychos-xual-horror-historical-gothic-showtime/

Renewed also this one ;)

I just need Gloriana to get back, stanned for her so hard for the first few episodes, then that crap happened :emo: (Maybe she comes back in the season finale? I've yet to watch it :emma:)

Love that trailer ! Definitely going to check it out, especially seing that male on male action :oops:

Valextra

I just need Gloriana to get back, stanned for her so hard for the first few episodes, then that crap happened :emo: (Maybe she comes back in the season finale? I've yet to watch it :emma:)

Love that trailer ! Definitely going to check it out, especially seing that male on male action :oops:

I can tell you that she is not returning in this season, but since she's not dead probably the bring her back for second season ;)

Yes it's so good, especially actors are amazing in 'Penny Dreadful' ;)

Antichrist

I can tell you that she is not returning in this season, but since she's not dead probably the bring her back for second season ;)

Yes it's so good, especially actors are amazing in 'Penny Dreadful' ;)

They better, she is GORGEOUS. Literally teared up when I thought they were gonna kill her :emo:

Levine

I still think this is trash, but i love it.

Loved the first season and I will definitely watch the second one, next year.

• 3 weeks later...
Antichrist

The finale premiered here today, like an hour ago. This has got to be the most amazing series finale I have seen in a while :giveup: :giveup: Officially stanning for Anne as of this episode :giveup:

The finale premiered here today, like an hour ago. This has got to be the most amazing series finale I have seen in a while :giveup: :giveup: Officially stanning for Anne as of this episode :giveup:

Yaaas, slay :legend: 

Archived