Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Salem (Historical, Horror, Thriller) 'Xena' Actress Joined the Cast

Valextra

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

This season is sooo good!! I literally am waiting for each episode on the edge of my seat hahah! Cant wait to see what happens by the end of the season!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cocaine Heart

All the deaths :giveup:

Titubas death tho :rip: I found it funny :rip:

The church scene :giveup:

I hope there's a season 3

@PurplePatch we haven't discussed in a while :fat:

We going to boo

Vernier

All the deaths :giveup:

Titubas death tho :rip: I found it funny :rip:

The church scene :giveup:

I hope there's a season 3

@PurplePatch we haven't discussed in a while :fat:

I fell a bit behind and had to catch up on some eps :green:

The finale :giveup:

I wanted Mary to be the one to kill the Countess tho, that battle was fierce :queenga:

Felt sorry for Tituba, I really do think she deserved to be treated better by Mary. I hope she's still alive, I wonder if that eye she stole from the oracle that John killed earlier in the season will come in handy again or something.

Mercy is a mess, I have no idea why she's even being kept alive at this point. She was okay in season 1, now all she does is whine and b---h, she shouldn't have made it out alive tbh.

Anne being the new Mary and enslaving Cotton :rip: I'm certain there's almost no way Mary is dead, I just wonder how she'll be revived. I really hope there's a season 3, but it's not looking good :noparty: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• 2 weeks later...
Cocaine Heart

Show has been renewed for season 3 :legend:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

@PurplePatch

We going to boo

Vernier

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

@PurplePatch

Amazing news :giveup: Now they better bring Mary back. Not here for Anne being the main character :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived