Pure Adrenaline

downloading it right now :excited2: hope it slays I love witches

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valextra

downloading it right now :excited2: hope it slays I love witches

For now I'm reading positive and great critics about it  :)

Hauser

Omg wait so nobody has seen it yet?? Im going to look for it online later today after i catch up on all my other shows :toofunny: 

Valextra

Omg wait so nobody has seen it yet?? Im going to look for it online later today after i catch up on all my other shows :toofunny:

LOL no, I am full of series in this period I still miss last episode of 'Revenge' XD

Hauser

LOL no, I am full of series in this period I still miss last episode of 'Revenge' XD

:smh:

I need to watch the last 4 episodes of Bates Motel and The Following. There were no new episodes this past Sunday of Revenge or Resurrection. 

Valextra

:smh:

I need to watch the last 4 episodes of Bates Motel and The Following. There were no new episodes this past Sunday of Revenge or Resurrection. 

The Following absolutely  :excited2:  :excited2:

Last episodes had a lot of 'suspense'  :excited2:

Pure Adrenaline

the 1st episode slayed :excited2: can't wait for the next one

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• 2 weeks later...
Valextra

I saw the pilot and it was good, let's see what it's gonna happen next!

Valextra

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/salem-renewed-second-season-at-701289

Already renewed for a second season!

WGN America is batting a thousand with its original scripted dramas.

'Salem': Seth Gabel on Playing a 'Tortured' Hypocrite and Getting 'Creeped Out'

WGN America's 'Salem' Enlists Marilyn Manson for Opening Titles (Video)

'Salem' Boss on Fearless Witches, Pushing Boundaries and Censors (Q&A)
The cable network has renewed witchy drama Salem for a second season, WGN America said Monday.
Q&A: 'Salem' Boss on Fearless Witches, Pushing Boundaries and Censors
The pickup comes after the series, from Brannon Braga, Adam Simon and Fox 21, aired three of its 13 episodes. The series debuted with 3.4 million total viewers and 1.5 million among the key adults 18-49 demographic when factoring in seven days of DVR. Through its first two telecasts, it's averaged 1.7 million total viewers and 806,000 adults 18-49 when including three days of DVR.
The 13-episode second season will begin production later this year for a 2015 debut.
"At WGN America, we are committed to delivering compelling, brand-defining programming rich with fascinating characters and ‘Salem’ has done just that,†said Matt Cherniss, president and general manager at WGN America and Tribune Studios. "Brannon Braga, Adam Simon, the talented cast and our great partners at Fox 21 have opened up an intriguing world that has captivated viewers.â€
Added Braga: "The fans have been fantastic and we plan to continue keeping them on the edge of their seats."
VIDEO: WGN America's 'Salem' Full Trailer: Witch Panic Goes From Zero to a Hundred
The series, WGN America's first original scripted drama, reimagines the infamous witch trials in the 17th century Massachusetts town, following Captain John Alden (Shane West) returning from war to his hometown of Salem, where he finds it in the grip of a witch panic.  Crushed that his lost love, Mary Sibley (Janet Montgomery), is now married to his old nemesis, John is unaware she is also secretly the ruling witch of Salem, and her witches are running the witch trials.
Braga and Simon also serve as executive producers with Jeff Kwatinetz and Josh Barry of Prospect Park and David Von Ancken.
Salem joins a rapidly growing slate of originals at WGN including atomic bomb drama Manhattan as well as its upcoming 10 Commandments miniseries.

HausOfCarlos

I'm in love with that serie

It's really amazing

I also love AHS

but this >>>>>

Valextra

I'm in love with that serie

It's really amazing

I also love AHS

but this >>>>>

I saw the first 2 episodes and I really like it!!!

salempp.jpg

This b---h >>>>>

HausOfCarlos

I saw the first 2 episodes and I really like it!!!

salempp.jpg

This b---h >>>>>

YAAS!

and oh my God

She's so powerful and classy, wonder what's going to happen by the end of the season

Valextra

YAAS!

and oh my God

She's so powerful and classy, wonder what's going to happen by the end of the season

She's really particular, for sure the most interesting character :legend: 

HausOfCarlos

She's really particular, for sure the most interesting character :legend:

indeed! She slays all the other witches of that city  

mary-sibley-est-armee.jpg

Archived