đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Brisbane, Australia (August 26th)

Arturo

Featured Posts

seashellbikini

Hey guys, so I got my tickets but Im a little confused atm. I know there are GA4 and GA11

I dint get the LMZ or any package but I got the GA4 section as well as some of your LMZ holders

So my question is, for you LMZ holders, do you get SGA4 in your section as well or just GA4 in your confirmation email?

I bought it the first few minutes btw  :awkney:  

Event: Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball

Date: Tue 26 Aug 2014 7:30PM

Venue:  Brisbane Entertainment Centre

Melaleuca Drive

Boondall QLD 4034

Area: FLR

Section: SGA4

Row: -

Seats: -

Price Category: General Admission

Thanks for any clarification in advance  :ARTPOP:   

I think I just had GA4 and not SGA4 :)

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I just had GA4 and not SGA4 :)

Great, I'll be standing out of the runway then zoomzoom.gif

It was stated as GA4 when I purchased my tickets but it says SGA4 in my confirmation email ewomg.gif

thatfoxyfeeling

Great, I'll be standing out of the runway then zoomzoom.gif

It was stated as GA4 when I purchased my tickets but it says SGA4 in my confirmation email ewomg.gif

I have SGA4-E and I bought LMZ package. I think it's random. Has anyone received their tickets yet, when do they get posted?

I have SGA4-E and I bought LMZ package. I think it's random. Has anyone received their tickets yet, when do they get posted?

Oh cool! I dont think its random tho, I got my GA4 within the first few minutes of purchasing it, when I tried again after, it was GA11, and its still GA11 now... Maybe there are still spaces for GA4 when I bought my tickets..

But since most of the GA4 ticket holders are package holders, Im pretty sure when I get in, its already quite packed.

I chose to collect the tickets in MYERS, I already got them :)

slavetopop

Oh cool! I dont think its random tho, I got my GA4 within the first few minutes of purchasing it, when I tried again after, it was GA11, and its still GA11 now... Maybe there are still spaces for GA4 when I bought my tickets..

But since most of the GA4 ticket holders are package holders, Im pretty sure when I get in, its already quite packed.

I chose to collect the tickets in MYERS, I already got them :)

GA4 and GA11 are the first barrier, than at the back it is GA5 and GA10. That's what it is like on seating maps for other concerts. the S in SGA4 just means section btw.

GA4 and GA11 are the first barrier, than at the back it is GA5 and GA10. That's what it is like on seating maps for other concerts. the S in SGA4 just means section btw.

Thanks for the clarification, so does it mean there's advantage that Im having a GA4 ticket or its pretty much the same? 

slavetopop

Thanks for the clarification, so does it mean there's advantage that Im having a GA4 ticket or its pretty much the same? 

i'm pretty sure being in GA4 and GA11 will be an advantage

zacstevenson

Hey guys!

so I went with my friends to the first show in Brisbane in 2012 on the 13th of June and we arrived at about 9am. We were roughly 40th in line and we were sitting out the whole day. When 5pm came and they opened the gates, the Entertainment centre ended up giving access to the monster pit to everyone who had a GA11 ticket. That meant that everyone who had been waiting all day and didn't have a GA11 ticket missed out.

I called the entertainment centre when I got GA4 tickets to the show to confirm that this wouldn't happen again and the woman I spoke to said that it's up to Gaga's team and if there is enough focus on ensuring that the pit is fair; they will look into it. So she said if we get enough people call in, they will enforce the rule :)

Also for those who are worried about getting stuck behind the barrier if you have a GA5 or GA10 ticket, I asked the lady if the barrier would be there and she said it wouldn't :)

Does anyone know if Starlight is opening again?!

generally she stays at the 5 star or most expensive hotel in the city she likes privacy on her days off but loves it when we meet her if she goes out. if she wants privacy to go do something you wont notice her leave i can PM you the hotels she and her crew stay at in Brisbane if you want

Please PM me too! :D

Hey guys!

so I went with my friends to the first show in Brisbane in 2012 on the 13th of June and we arrived at about 9am. We were roughly 40th in line and we were sitting out the whole day. When 5pm came and they opened the gates, the Entertainment centre ended up giving access to the monster pit to everyone who had a GA11 ticket. That meant that everyone who had been waiting all day and didn't have a GA11 ticket missed out.

I called the entertainment centre when I got GA4 tickets to the show to confirm that this wouldn't happen again and the woman I spoke to said that it's up to Gaga's team and if there is enough focus on ensuring that the pit is fair; they will look into it. So she said if we get enough people call in, they will enforce the rule :)

Also for those who are worried about getting stuck behind the barrier if you have a GA5 or GA10 ticket, I asked the lady if the barrier would be there and she said it wouldn't :)

I was in GA11 but everyone lined up randomly before the centre opened. Rather than they counting the 200 or so people in the pit and putting them into a seperate group, we were told GA4 was the first GA getting let in and if there was room they would systematically let each GA go in until it was full, so we all made a big scene and all called the centre at once to complain at the unfairness and they then let about 50 people in from GA11 and then they let the other GAs in 50 people per group to the pit, but apparently someone didnt count properly because GA4 apparently didnt get in (makes me feel sad now), you guys should of made a scene like us (my group from GA11 was there from 11pm the night before) so we were making sure we got into the pit

i wont let me pm you :(

thatfoxyfeeling

Hey guys!

It won't happen again (I hope) it was organised on the last show in Brisbane and it didn't matter what GA you had been assigned to as long as you queued for the Monster Pit, first come first served. It's the reason I got the LMZ package because I know I'll get to the front anyways.

slavetopop

It won't happen again (I hope) it was organised on the last show in Brisbane and it didn't matter what GA you had been assigned to as long as you queued for the Monster Pit, first come first served. It's the reason I got the LMZ package because I know I'll get to the front anyways.

I was in GA11 but everyone lined up randomly before the centre opened. Rather than they counting the 200 or so people in the pit and putting them into a seperate group, we were told GA4 was the first GA getting let in and if there was room they would systematically let each GA go in until it was full, so we all made a big scene and all called the centre at once to complain at the unfairness and they then let about 50 people in from GA11 and then they let the other GAs in 50 people per group to the pit, but apparently someone didnt count properly because GA4 apparently didnt get in (makes me feel sad now), you guys should of made a scene like us (my group from GA11 was there from 11pm the night before) so we were making sure we got into the pit

i wont let me pm you :(

I went to the June 16 show and they changed the rules and people who had been lining up for the longest were put in first instead of the other people but I'm not too sure if they will use the same idea this time because it caused a lot of problems 

I went to the June 16 show and they changed the rules and people who had been lining up for the longest were put in first instead of the other people but I'm not too sure if they will use the same idea this time because it caused a lot of problems 

They need to do numbered bands like they did in America, because even though there is early entry, the people in early entry are still going to line up early and make sure that they are first out of their group in so they get the best spot, and based on the plans, once the inside of the runway gets filled they will put people in the outside of the runway so everyone will try and line up early to get in the runway, just like the pit last time

Archived