💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Brisbane, Australia (August 26th)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Asking you to sit down politely is one thing but actually being YANKED down just sounds really rude, sorry you had to deal with that  :( But it's lucky you've been to several shows so it wasn't like this was your only experience of the show

Yeah. It didn't bother me too much. I mean it was rude, but whatever. I just sat there and took vids most of the night. lol Got all GA or LMZ tix for my last 4 shows so probably won't be filming much there. ;)

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Me + my boyfriend are considering driving to Sydney for either Saturday or Sunday show, probably Saturday. I'm not too sure if we'll get accommodation, is anyone else going from Brisbane?

Me + my boyfriend are considering driving to Sydney for either Saturday or Sunday show, probably Saturday. I'm not too sure if we'll get accommodation, is anyone else going from Brisbane?

I'm not from Brisbane, but i'm going to both....first with a friend in GA and second by myself in LMZ.

thatfoxyfeeling

Does anyone have photos during BTW?

Hey congratulations on getting a kiss from Gaga! I posted a video on Youtube, it isn't the best quality because I filmed it from the screen on the main stage. http://youtu.be/8RwOiBnuIC4

• 1 month later...

Archived