💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

ThatSLAYGUY

OMFG.....some people. I was so close to tears with that speech though! OMG Just don't do any speeches at the 2nd Melb show Gagz.....don't wanna look like a raccoon for the m&g. lol

:toofunny:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

Elizabeth

Aaaah I still can't believe last night happened!! 

I hope everyone had an amazing time :sara:

One thing that did annoy me while I was walking out the show was this chick saying, "Like we get you're different, just tone it down"

:fail: This is not what someone goes to a Lady Gaga concert for! All throughout the show she was actually bashing the people who said this!! Also annoying was hearing people saying she was glamourising addiction with the song Dope, DID PEOPLE NOT LISTEN TO THE LYRICS OR THE SPEECH BEFORE HAND!!!!

Sorry I just had to get this off my chest :P

/rant  

Do you remember what she actually said in that speech before/during/after Dope? I was so catatonic listening to her sing, I can barely remember what she said, which is a shame because her I love it when she talks to the audience during her piano segments. I always think it's really candid.

I recall as soon as she sat down she she said "this song is about d--g and alcohol abuse/addiction" and at one point she mentioned something about reaching out for help if people were struggling with addiction or depression. Then I remember her talking about/to Queen when she gave them the shoutout and then she said "I can feel Freddie in the room tonight". 

I think if people said she was glamourising addiction (which she wasn't at all imo), it would've been when she said something about c-----e and her friends but I don't remember what it actually was, when she said "I love my sins" after and at the end when instead of saying "I need you more than Dope", she said "I need you more than all the Dope I can snort"(idk if that's what she actually said, but it was something like that?!) 

Do you remember what she actually said in that speech before/during/after Dope? I was so catatonic listening to her sing, I can barely remember what she said, which is a shame because her I love it when she talks to the audience during her piano segments. I always think it's really candid.

I recall as soon as she sat down she she said "this song is about d--g and alcohol abuse/addiction" and at one point she mentioned something about reaching out for help if people were struggling with addiction or depression. Then I remember her talking about/to Queen when she gave them the shoutout and then she said "I can feel Freddie in the room tonight". 

I think if people said she was glamourising addiction (which she wasn't at all imo), it would've been when she said something about c-----e and her friends but I don't remember what it actually was, when she said "I love my sins" after and at the end when instead of saying "I need you more than Dope", she said "I need you more than all the Dope I can snort"(idk if that's what she actually said, but it was something like that?!) 

Yeah she said that the song was about addiction to d--gs and alcohol and that if anyone had depression or an eating disorder or whatever that they shouldn't be ashamed about it or to ask for help and that there were people to help.....I recall. Something along those lines anyway. And was that also the bit where she was talking about how everything she did was so "gay"? She used to do it before BTW but since she played Dope first I guess it must have been then too. Wish my SD card had not f'ed up coz I would have tried to record the speeches.

:toofunny:

What? you wear make up, you cry, it runs...you look like a raccoon. :p I better ask them to use water proof mascara. :dies:

i have a video when she sang Born This Way  :P  :P

I have a video of the start of ARTPOP and most of MANiCURE. :p But we want the speech before Dope. ;)

marcklouis113

I have a video of the start of ARTPOP and most of MANiCURE. :P But we want the speech before Dope. ;)

Yea. her speech was beautiful. sucks i didnt get to record it  :cry:  :cry:

Hey guys, I'm going to the Melbs artrave, for anyone in lmZ, did you get to buy merch beforehand?

They went down the line with basic merch (light up stuff/ books) but the main stands didn't open until we were already let in. May be different in Melb though

ThatSLAYGUY

I'm pretty sure she said, "I need you more than all the Dope I smoke"

Either way some people needa get educated :P  

Elizabeth

Yeah it could've been that! I keep going on about it, but I need someone to upload a video so I can relive it all :giveup:

yes, she did say that in there somewhere. ;)

HausAlly

hey is anybody going to her hotel tomorrow for when she leaves? Cause I'm in brissy and Iwanna be at her hotel here when she gets here, so I wanna know when she leaves her hotel in Melbourne 😊