Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

I still don't have my outfit :ohno:

Is it bad that i'm not dressing up? :flop:

He'll get into it once it starts - he has no choice!  :legend:

I converted another friend into a fully fledged Gaga stan with the BTWB :legend:

Can't wait to see him blown away  :worship:

I'm not dressing up but I don't have anything that I want to wear :rip:

:dies: Ohhhh

I'm sure you will find something nice. I'm probably just going to pull out my denim shirt and black skinny jeans tbh

ThatSLAYGUY

Just noticed that all the packages are sold out!

WOOOOOOP usually they are the last to sell out!  :)

Just noticed that all the packages are sold out!

I hope thats good news :/ The cynical side of me just thinks they released the package seats into regular sale because they weren't selling at that price. 

But they havn't done it for either Brisbane or the new Mel/Syd shows, so I could be (and hopefully am) wrong 

AshlieghTaylor

I hope thats good news :/ The cynical side of me just thinks they released the package seats into regular sale because they weren't selling at that price.

But they havn't done it for either Brisbane or the new Mel/Syd shows, so I could be (and hopefully am) wrong

Haha to be honest, I thought that too. Hopefully we are wrong though! :P

I'm not dressing up but I don't have anything that I want to wear :rip:

Same! I was going to dress up in raver clothes, then realised I look bloody awful in it. Then I bought a nice sequinned top to go with skinny jeans, and now I think it's TOO dressy for APZ. I might just get an oversized Lady F*cking Gaga shirt there and get it over with.  :laughga:

Same! I was going to dress up in raver clothes, then realised I look bloody awful in it. Then I bought a nice sequinned top to go with skinny jeans, and now I think it's TOO dressy for APZ. I might just get an oversized Lady F*cking Gaga shirt there and get it over with.  :laughga:

lmao how can you be "too dressy" for APZ? I think sequinned top and skinny jeans sounds great. :)

ThatSLAYGUY

lmao how can you be "too dressy" for APZ? I think sequinned top and skinny jeans sounds great. :)

I second this 

Arturo

In the U.S, VIP packages were turned into regular tickets 2 weeks before the show.

I guess Ticketek has a 1 week limit for the Aus shows considering the Perth show is 1 week away. I'm assuming the same will happen to the other shows in the coming days.