💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

somechick

Somechick could you give her a letter from me on your date ?

Supposedly we aren't allowed to give anything directly to her anymore, but I am still making a small gift bag and if I have to leave it on a table and hope she gets it then I will do that, so I guess so... PM me.

I also didn´t like the ARTPOP background. you almost had to search for the people inside the pics.

It should also not be curtain just a white wall.

But the walls depend on the venue. I mean some places may not have white walls...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

i dont know how ur ignoring the fact that thw whole "set up" of the meet & greet is now FUGLY!

whers the beautiful background from the start? what is this ugly curtain?!?!

that shows disrespect for me

I don't like the new set up either. I thought I didn't like the original but now its changed I want it back!

MANiCURE

Right folks, my friend has told me Ticketmaster bought back their unwanted APZ place. Obviously this means that theres no guarantee you'll catch it if its reposted onto the website but something to consider. Sellers : Phone Ticketmaster. Buyers - Keep your eyes peeled! All is NOT lost!

RBNLM

The white curtain is elegant and beautiful great choise...are you ****ing complaining for everything?! that absurd

somechick

The white curtain is elegant and beautiful great choise...are ****ing complaining for everything?! that absurd

Maybe they should have made everything standard from the start then?

It was a London one, which I think has since gone, 

lol figures. ;) Not that I was planning on buying it....spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much money this year already. lol

high heeled fem

On the new instagram pics (just enter hashtag ARTPOPzone) in the comment section it says that she didn´t sign anything on one night because she was in a rush. And that they were extra secure about touching her and giving her gifts and that she only did the group talk for 10 minutes.

And that the meet&greet was rather quick and she was really tired ( I think that was for some other night).

This sounds disappointing actually. Not than I´m disappointed in her, she has such a crazy schedule and everything. But to me if I felt she was tired I wouldn´t dare even say anything to her or keep her because even if it´s just a minute and my moment to me I woulnd´t feel good doing it.

I can´t believe that she is still in a rush after concerts and has to get to planes or sth. Guess it really depends on the night you´re there whether you´re lucky or not. The one girl on youtube says about her experience that it didn´t feel rushed at all and that she did take a lot of time for the group and everyone individually.

Maybe I shoulnd´t be flying around for it after all.

10 mins and no signing anything? i would be PISSED what instagram name i tried searching

tbh i would actually say can u please sign this for me?

high heeled fem

Yeah I think it just depends. It's a pity that it's not more standardised so that everyone gets pretty much the same experience. I mean it is a lot of money to be paying, so you'd expect some consistency. I understand her schedule is totally hectic, but yeah when you pay so much money...

:applause: exactly ..... she could do 20 mins everywhere at least to make it fair then giving ppl 45 mins and then 10 min?

MANiCURE

Maybe they should have made everything standard from the start then?

pretty much that. i've said it already. Here on GGD and Twitter and other social media we have read stories, the fans previous experiences, what she signed, what they did, so everyone else with dates has been dreaming of whats to come, overwhelmed, excited, man I thought my heart was gonna explode..... - only to find it's been reduced and tightened.  It's only human to ask ourselves why, and feel a tad disappointed. We are afterall, meeting our idol. It doesn't change my excitement, or the fact I've invested a lot of money into the experiences, but it's a bit of a let down to hear fans in one area get treated differently to another.

What if, its reduced even FURTHER? :(

somechick

pretty much that. i've said it already. Here on GGD and Twitter and other social media we have read stories, the fans previous experiences, what she signed, what they did, so everyone else with dates has been dreaming of whats to come, overwhelmed, excited, man I thought my heart was gonna explode..... - only to find it's been reduced and tightened.  It's only human to ask ourselves why, and feel a tad disappointed. We are afterall, meeting our idol. It doesn't change my excitement, or the fact I've invested a lot of money into the experiences, but it's a bit of a let down to hear fans in one area get treated differently to another.

I hope to hell it's not for you guys' sake....kinda glad mine are at least in the middle of the tour. 

OpusDiaboli666

yeah there might not be a white wall but I mean just sth. simple for me would be great but I´d take my pic with her anywhere.

I personally don´t care about signing stuff, I never cared for artists autograph but I do think every monster should get the same opportunity or experience. It is a little disappointing to hear stories about a 45min talk and then you only get a 10min talk. Because you expect so much. If I hadn´t known that she would have taken 45min I would have though that 10 was a lot. So maybe it´s not good to read all this stuff online before. But oh well I´m not meeting her anyway. But to those who care about autographs I do feel bad for them too.

MANiCURE I don´t fully get your post. I don´t know if it´s a language thing. So you say Ticketmaster may have APZ available again soon? I just checked for London..nothing so far..but maybe in a few days. I don´t want to get my hopes up though. But thanks so much for the info.

This is it exactly.

high heeled fem

yeah there might not be a white wall but I mean just sth. simple for me would be great but I´d take my pic with her anywhere.

I personally don´t care about signing stuff, I never cared for artists autograph but I do think every monster should get the same opportunity or experience. It is a little disappointing to hear stories about a 45min talk and then you only get a 10min talk. Because you expect so much. If I hadn´t known that she would have taken 45min I would have though that 10 was a lot. So maybe it´s not good to read all this stuff online before. But oh well I´m not meeting her anyway. But to those who care about autographs I do feel bad for them too.

MANiCURE I don´t fully get your post. I don´t know if it´s a language thing. So you say Ticketmaster may have APZ available again soon? I just checked for London..nothing so far..but maybe in a few days. I don´t want to get my hopes up though. But thanks so much for the info.

exactly i just said that, whats that instagram user name i want proof re 10 mins 

somechick

This is it exactly.

And that's cool too - we all can want different things. :)

Archived