💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

I have ARTPOP Zone tickets for the first London show yay :)

But I'm really confused about the 50 people thing. 20 was ok, but 50? I don't want to meet her for one second only :(

SAME HERE.... i was at rihanna loud tour meet and greet. they SAID there are 50 packs but in the end there were 100!!! they always put more for the money of course

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know where this is from but looks like they sold 50 for Zurich too:

691179933.gif

damn...i wonder if its only for these cities or london and USA too..

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I am literally dying to get meet & greet tickets! Its all i talk about and i want them so badly for my 18th Birthday tomorrow but there are no Australian dates yet :( 

LadyoftheDam

damn...i wonder if its only for these cities or london and USA too..

Omg, I really hope it's only 20 for the US! :duck:

Free Bitch

Omg, I really hope it's only 20 for the US! :duck:

Not only US, hopefully for all of europe except those two contries who put 50 on their sites..

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Got a reply from ticketmaster on twitter, they can't confirm the number of zone tickets as they don't sell them all (thought it was worth a try lol) I have a feeling it's 20, as confirmed by Bobby, for most venues and maybe one or two places are able to fit in more so will sell more.

I've emailed vipnation (who provide the packages) with a few questions I've had and also asked how many tickets there are. Will post the reply when I get it :)

gagalovesme

Well for me, even if gaga just talks to me for 10 secs it'll be worth all the money in the world but I'm a bit of a sucker lol! I doubt there's 50 of those tickets though, that's way too many

Well for me, even if gaga just talks to me for 10 secs it'll be worth all the money in the world but I'm a bit of a sucker lol! I doubt there's 50 of those tickets though, that's way too many

Selena had like 100 when I met her

May 20th.

Having 49 other people to share the experience with would suck. 20 is already a lot of people. This meet and greet better include an actual conversation with her or I'll be ****ing MAD. It's especially annoying that she's bringing another 20 people from the crowd. 

henriquejaime1

May 20th.

Having 49 other people to share the experience with would suck. 20 is already a lot of people. This meet and greet better include an actual conversation with her or I'll be ****ing MAD. It's especially annoying that she's bringing another 20 people from the crowd. 

This is soooo true,

I know for sure the Lisbon concert has 50 seats for the ARTPOP Zone, as they were all shown in the presale (you could select the seat you wanted).

I mean, when Gaga was bringing tons of fans backstage from the crowd by the end of the BTWB tour, the meet and greets were already like 'hi pic bye', and now 70 people going backstage??? That is just crazy....

She is probably tired from the concert and just wants to relax, if she gave 1 minute of her time for every person there, the meet and greet would take more than an hour...

This is soooo true,

I know for sure the Lisbon concert has 50 seats for the ARTPOP Zone, as they were all shown in the presale (you could select the seat you wanted).

I mean, when Gaga was bringing tons of fans backstage from the crowd by the end of the BTWB tour, the meet and greets were already like 'hi pic bye', and now 70 people going backstage??? That is just crazy....

She is probably tired from the concert and just wants to relax, if she gave 1 minute of her time for every person there, the meet and greet would take more than an hour...

And I don't really mind how it was for the BTWB because at least that was free, but if I'm paying $1,500 I better be getting a ****ing conversation. And if those people that are getting taken backstage for free get the same treatment as me...

Archived