gardenpanty

:) You're welcome

Here's a photo of the autograph I got

2njhxt5.jpg

wow, gorgeous ! i love that picture so much btw :flutter:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, can't wait for my M&G in October..

Just hope to have enough time to tell the things i want.

LadyoftheDam

I wouldn't even know what to say to her.

Like, I'm an ugly crier so I don't want to cry in front of her, but I'm sure that'll happen anyway lol.

Also, I don't want to tell her what she usually gets from fans (you changed me life, etc) and I also don't want to overwhelm her with a 3 minute run down about my life, BUT I don't want to just take my picture with her, smile, and leave.

So I don't know lol.

How are you all planning on approaching the situation?

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I wouldn't even know what to say to her.

Like, I'm an ugly crier so I don't want to cry in front of her, but I'm sure that'll happen anyway lol.

Also, I don't want to tell her what she usually gets from fans (you changed me life, etc) and I also don't want to overwhelm her with a 3 minute run down about my life, BUT I don't want to just take my picture with her, smile, and leave.

So I don't know lol.

How are you all planning on approaching the situation?

I'm having the exact same worries! When I cry I go all red and flustered and I don't want to mess up my photo with her!!

I have one thing I'm defo going to say to her (something personal) and then I'm going to thank her for helping me grow and improve as an artist and that she always inspires me. I'll also say I love her but won't go ott with it.

I think the best approach is not to overthink it. Have an idea of what you'd like to say and then just go with the flow of the conversation. Try and make her laugh or say something different and she'll always remember you :) (and try not to collapse on the floor......like I'll properly do lol)

Well, maybe you should just give her a kind of letter where you write everything down? That's what im planning to do tbh

GlamGorgeousGG

I can't figure out how to multiquote, but thanks for the responses.  I really wanted to do a better write up, but I got back into the hotel room at 12:40am and the person who drove me to Atlanta wasn't too happy with me being on the laptop - lol. 

I'm jealous of you guys now b/c you still have something to look forward to.

She is the loveliest person and so genuine.  :heart:  So just be genuine back and I'm sure she appreciates it.

MANiCURE

I nearly cried sitting at BTWB in regular seats. So I'm screwed LOL

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I nearly cried sitting at BTWB in regular seats. So I'm screwed LOL

I did!! Lol!! As soon as highway unicorn started I was standing and didn't sit down for the whole show!! The people behind me weren't happy haha. If I cried in the nose-bleed section, I'll be in floods in the ARTPOP zone!!!

I can't figure out how to multiquote, but thanks for the responses.  I really wanted to do a better write up, but I got back into the hotel room at 12:40am and the person who drove me to Atlanta wasn't too happy with me being on the laptop - lol. 

I'm jealous of you guys now b/c you still have something to look forward to.

She is the loveliest person and so genuine.  :heart:  So just be genuine back and I'm sure she appreciates it.

Congrats! So jealous you already had your m&g..

did you asked for a special pose for your photo? Like kissing or hugging her for the photo?

And please show us your photo as soon as you get it!! :worship:

TheQueen

Damn, can't wait for my M&G in October..

Just hope to have enough time to tell the things i want.

Welcome to the forum :) Which date is your M&G?

Welcome to the forum :) Which date is your M&G?

Thank you so much!!

Well, i have to wait till the 9th October in Berlin..

I was backstage as well for the BTWB and met her a few times here in Berlin, so im very excited :excited2:

PARTYNAUSEOUS

Hi everyone!

Ive been reading posts on Gagadaily for years but I've never posted until now.

I have tickets in the ARTPOP Zone in Pittsburgh tomorrow and I'm freaking out!

Im hoping to play it cool :cool:  when I meet her tomorrow but we'll see how that works for me, probably not that well lol.

Thank you to everyone for sharing stories and tips, hopefully I can do the same during and after my show tomorrow too!

Schwerk

Hi everyone!

Ive been reading posts on Gagadaily for years but I've never posted until now.

I have tickets in the ARTPOP Zone in Pittsburgh tomorrow and I'm freaking out!

Im hoping to play it cool :cool:  when I meet her tomorrow but we'll see how that works for me, probably not that well lol.

Thank you to everyone for sharing stories and tips, hopefully I can do the same during and after my show tomorrow too!

Great! Have fun! Cant wait to read about all your ARTPOPzone adventures!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

GlamGorgeousGG

Congrats! So jealous you already had your m&g..

did you asked for a special pose for your photo? Like kissing or hugging her for the photo?

And please show us your photo as soon as you get it!! :worship:

Waiting to see the photo is so hard!

When I walked through the curtain she had her arm extended so I just went next to her and put my arm around her and faced the photographer for the photo.   I'm sure she would pose if you asked for something reasonable.  :)

Essence

If she does a victory lap in the US (aka a second US leg) I might just snag ARTPOP zone, i just have silver seats for this summer but I'm still really excited!

I've been saving up for an iPad with 128 GB but maybe instead I'll buy this lmao. For anyone who bought it, would you say it was worth it?

Archived