Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hackedaccount

does anyone know approx how many ARTPOP zone tickets are available? just out of curiosity

For the Vienna concert there were 50 ARTPOP Zone Packages available. But now are all sold out. I got LMZ

Benjigaga11

I got ARTPOP zone for Manc! Had a long hard think over the weekend to get the tickets or not! But I thought it be defo worth it and maybe a once in a lifetime experience!

Super excited I still cnt actually believe it!!!..

It's going to be amazing! :)

Thank you very much :) I can't remember exactly where I heard it (Gaga may have tweeted it or ticketmaster) but there's definitely only about 20.

Yeah Bobby tweeted it.

Future Lover

I wanted one so bad, but $1500 for a 17 year old is insane  :cry:

My only hope is if she comes to Indianapolis on 4th of July weekend.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Yeah Bobby tweeted it.

Ah, I knew I'd seen it tweeted somewhere!! Thank you :)

Congrats to everyone that's also got an ARTPOP zone ticket!!! It's going to be a once in a lifetime experiences for all of us!!!

henriquejaime1

I got mine for the Lisbon concert at MEO Arena, and there were 50 ARTPOP Zone tickets total.

The pre sale was nuts, everyone was complaining to the promoter and the ticket sales company because the link would only give us access to the regular tickets (no VIP), therefore from 9am till 4pm I refreshed non stop whilst calling both the promoter and the ticket company.

Then, out of the blue, someone posted on LM.com the link to the VIP tickets page (my saviour), and when I got to the ARTPOP tickets, there were 40/50 (I would assume the promoter reserved them for VIP portuguese people attending the concert, because there is no way seats from 10 to 50 were all sold out, with the tickets 1-10 all available..).

So I bought mine, and now I'm just waiting for November!! After I got my tickets, the promoter still didn't have any information on how to access the VIP packages.....

I'm coming for you Gaga!!!

Congrats to everyone that's also got an ARTPOP zone ticket!!! It's going to be a once in a lifetime experiences for all of us!!!

:toofloppy:  :toofloppy:   :toofloppy:

TimisaMonster
Sadly i did not get the ARTPOP Zone seats wahhhh
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

For the Vienna concert there were 50 ARTPOP Zone Packages available. But now are all sold out. I got LMZ

HOW DO U KNOW THERES 50 ARTPOP ZONE PACKS? DIDNT THEY SAY THERE WILL BE ONLY 20?

DeanSummer

HOW DO U KNOW THERES 50 ARTPOP ZONE PACKS? DIDNT THEY SAY THERE WILL BE ONLY 20?

Who told you this bull**** ? 

I know from the organizer of the tickets (I've called them a lot because of questions) that there were 20 !

DS

Archived