Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Five freaken dollars for water!!

Our group meeting with Gaga was amazing. I won't go into it, because what she said was kinda magical and it was really intimate.

But for the photos, they were rushing us SO QUICKLY. It was literally - walk in, stand next to her, click click, GTFO. Not even two minutes, more like two seconds. I had something very personal to tell her and I'm feeling so f*cking upset and angry that her team didn't let me have the chance. We were so rushed that Phillip left his tour book behind as they were seriously herding us out the door.

I can honestly say that I don't feel 100% satisfied with the experience. I've waited so long, and knew precisely what I wanted to say, and it all dissolved just like that  :rip:

Im sorry you don't feel satisfied :( that sucks

but then again 2 hours with gaga is ****ing amazing :awkney: recently at a M&G fans got less than 20 mins

That said i totally get not wanting to talk privately in the group thing i would be the same as well..... i wonder if fans can whisper something her ear? also again i guess u were shocked thats why it dissolved it would probs happen to me too.... but don't be upset id kill to meet her 

That's true and I totally realise that. But when Lady Gaga asks "So should we listen to some Jazz now" and people start screaming at her PARTYNAUSEOUS or TEMPLE then what the ****?

She was clearly talking about Cheek To Cheek and people still asked. There is a time and a place.

She was so visibly excited to let us hear some new music of her that shows off her talent and then people kill it by asking for songs from an album she's already released.

I just think people should move on and let things run their course. It's not like she's sitting on PN and is like OH SOME RANDOM FAN ASKED ME BACKSTAGE AT PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA I WILL RELEASE IT TONIGHT. She might have a plan, she might not. Who knows / cares.

God were they shouting :udidnt:

id love to ask  her about tony! im so excited she is working with one of the greats, ;) im older as well btw wish i could meet her  APZ 

Glad u had a great time!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

Five freaken dollars for water!!

Our group meeting with Gaga was amazing. I won't go into it, because what she said was kinda magical and it was really intimate.

But for the photos, they were rushing us SO QUICKLY. It was literally - walk in, stand next to her, click click, GTFO. Not even two minutes, more like two seconds. I had something very personal to tell her and I'm feeling so f*cking upset and angry that her team didn't let me have the chance. We were so rushed that Phillip left his tour book behind as they were seriously herding us out the door.

I can honestly say that I don't feel 100% satisfied with the experience. I've waited so long, and knew precisely what I wanted to say, and it all dissolved just like that  :rip:

damn it. I feel so sorry for you. I also would have sth to tell her. This sucks. There was no chance you could have told her? I mean she wouldn´t have send you away but if it didn´t feel like there was time I woulnd´t have told her myself as well.

OpusDiaboli666

Surely Gaga could have done something about it if she cared that much. I love her to bits but am slightly annoyed that she's letting this happen. I'm wondering if she was in a rush to get back to the hotel? If so, why ruin the fans experience. Its a part of her job to stay longer with fans who are in fact paying customers. It's making me worry that when my date comes it will only be 5 mins long. :laughga:

I agree with this. I mean it´s nice that she takes so much time during the group talk but that stuff is gonna leak eventually and she shares private things with all of us all the time. For me the important thing would be to have my moment with her.

Also the money thing: it´s so much money it´s ridiculous they are charging for water.

I´m also older you guys. A little older than Gaga. 

I mean I get that Gaga is so excited about cheek to cheek but I woulnd´t have wanted my conversation with her to be just about that and I would have had a different question non related to CheektoCheek. I wouldn´t have asked about sth else if it was clear she only would want to talk about that, but still: it´s the ARTPOP tour where you´re having the meet and greet. I feel a little weird that lately all she wants to talk about and talks about on Twitter is CheektoCheek in the middle of touring ARTPOP

I just wanna embrace ARTPOP and party.

I dont want to pretend it never happened.

Thats what everyone seems to want to do.

I'm not saying no to cheek to cheek. I think its wonderful so far. I wanna embrace that too. Id love to hear some songs backstage  but I guess by Oct/Nov we wont have that experience as they will have been released.

But I do appreciate ARTPOP for what it is, we dont have to pretend it was a "blip"

I get the feeling I might be older than other people here for some reason (24) so my responses might be a bit more boring but I'll try to be as factual as possible without an opinion clouding my judgment.

Im quite shocked so many of you are actually around my age, i suddenly feel even more comfortable! (just turned 28 this week)

Floxiemonster

Wow, almost 2h to talk to Gaga, that's really nice  :wub:  I'm so happy to hear this and glad you had an awesome time!

I'm 'older' myself as well, I'm 26 :)

I agree with this. I mean it´s nice that she takes so much time during the group talk but that stuff is gonna leak eventually and she shares private things with all of us all the time. For me the important thing would be to have my moment with her.

Also the money thing: it´s so much money it´s ridiculous they are charging for water.

I´m also older you guys. A little older than Gaga. 

I mean I get that Gaga is so excited about cheek to cheek but I woulnd´t have wanted my conversation with her to be just about that and I would have had a different question non related to CheektoCheek. I wouldn´t have asked about sth else if it was clear she only would want to talk about that, but still: it´s the ARTPOP tour where you´re having the meet and greet. I feel a little weird that lately all she wants to talk about and talks about on Twitter is CheektoCheek in the middle of touring ARTPOP

This tbh. I'd rather have a 30 min group chat and everyone gets a couple of minutes to talk to her in the photo part....would be much nicer...oh well.

OpusDiaboli666

Exactly MANiCURE, it will be a while til our shows and I get the feeling by then she will only be thinking about CheektoCheek and not about ARTPOP anymore because it seems she has moved on already. Also if you get two hours with her it´s fine that she plays the unreleased songs. But still I would chose her talking over playing me songs that I get to hear anyway in a couple of weeks. Except when she´s singing them of course. That for me would be perfect. But also then I would choose "Princess Die" or "I wanna be with you" and nothing Jazz. I´m so excited for her but since she even took the original songs off of the album I don´t feel I will get a lot from it personally.

So for me the only thing that could really be intimate would be the time with her alone where I would get to tell her sth. or really just connect with her for a moment. Just me and her.

Did you even get to hug her if the pic was 2 seconds? Like this would be the most important thing to me.

This tbh. I'd rather have a 30 min group chat and everyone gets a couple of minutes to talk to her in the photo part....would be much nicer...oh well.

I hope this will be the case for you. This girl on youtube said 3-4min with her alone she even told her a whole story.

Seems every meet and greet is so different. But as you can see some people like it the other way around. I like that Gaga changes things up because it would be boring for her to do the same meet and greet on every show but surely she must know that some people maybe want to say sth to her..just 30 sec or sth.

Also the gift thing sucks totally to be honest: You can´t give it to her personally..wtf

I'd feel weird waiting outside her hotel. Like some creepy stalker. It just doesn't seem right at our age.

oh and this.... lol

OpusDiaboli666

oh and this.... lol

Kind of yes. I´m too old to be fangirling about someone as well. But I don´t care, I love it

Kind of yes. I´m too old to be fangirling about someone as well. But I don´t care, I love it

Well me too, but if I'm only doing it online it's not so bad. haha But I don't wanna go stand outside hotels all the time with all the teenagers. :dies:

OpusDiaboli666

Well I´m not just doing it online since I´m trying to meet her as well. My bf thinks I´m crazy and that there´s sth wrong in my life to want to meet a "celebrity" what he calls her. He obviously doesn´t get that you can have a bond or love someone you´ve never met because you feel that person gets you like no one else does and that with that person even though you won´t you could or would share anything with. But then again he always hates on the people I like so now he hates on Gaga.

high heeled fem

Well I´m not just doing it online since I´m trying to meet her as well. My bf thinks I´m crazy and that there´s sth wrong in my life to want to meet a "celebrity" what he calls her. He obviously doesn´t get that you can have a bond or love someone you´ve never met because you feel that person gets you like no one else does and that with that person even though you won´t you could or would share anything with. But then again he always hates on the people I like so now he hates on Gaga.

yr not crazy go for it gurl ;) im older too and i plan on meeting her as well ;)

OpusDiaboli666

yr not crazy go for it gurl ;) im older too and i plan on meeting her as well ;)

:hug: this is why I like being here.

Gaga will get me so I don´t really care what bf thinks about it. Just the hate thing is getting a little stupid. I guess he´s just jealous that I´m passionate about someone that´s not him so much. Doesn´t have anything to do with Gaga herself.

Floxiemonster

Me too! It's a warm bath coming here and celebrate with eachother :) 

Well, I really want to meet Gaga as well, if you stay in your house it won't happen.... I'm going with other monsters to Amsterdam the day after the concert hoping to meet her :) Or I'm lucky and she picks me to come backstage; but I'm attending the concert to party, tho it would be a huge bonus. We'll see what happens :)

OpusDiaboli666

Me too! It's a warm bath coming here and celebrate with eachother :)

Well, I really want to meet Gaga as well, if you stay in your house it won't happen.... I'm going with other monsters to Amsterdam the day after the concert hoping to meet her :) Or I'm lucky and she picks me to come backstage; but I'm attending the concert to party, tho it would be a huge bonus. We'll see what happens :)

haha that´s true :lmao:

hope is a great thing..meeting Gaga one day keeps me going on bad days so even though I´m sad that I haven´t yet sometimes it´s mostely a positive feeling and just being grateful that I get to love her for who she is and mostly: that she loves us for who we are.

I´d love to meet some of you one day.

Archived