💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 26th (London, UK)

Featured Posts

hausofaxel

When is everyone starting queuing on Sunday? Also, do you guys think I can buy merchandise after the show?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the upper tier for the Monster Ball, I was fine and I am scared of heights too. Just make sure you wear comfortable flat shoes, but walk like you're wearing stilletos! You'll be fine.

Opening act is Breedlove (20 minutes) & Lady Starlight (40 minutes).

since you're in the seats I strongly advise skipping Lady Starlight- utter rubbish- unless 40 minutes of pounding drum machine is your thing

carlyslaejepsen

my friend is messing me around so I've now got a spare standing ticket for the 26th, she wants £50-60 for it. I'll still be going so we can meet at the O2.

it's a shame there seems to be so many spare tickets floating around  :toofunga:

Selling 1 standing ticket (GA) for London 26th October, message me if interested. :)

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Guys, VERY important.

Is it worth it to purchase an upper tier ticket?

Plus, is the O2 far from the Victoria station because my last train leaves at 11:30pm ?

carlyslaejepsen

Guys, VERY important.

Plus, is the O2 far from the Victoria station because my last train leaves at 11:30pm ?

I don't think you'd have much of a chance of getting back to Victoria if the show runs right up to curfew which is 10:30pm 'cuz the queues for the tube are huge and it does take a little while to get back into central London. I'm not sure if you'd wanna risk it.

spicemuncher

Guys, VERY important.

Judging by the fact that Gaga usually gets on stage between 9:15-9:30, she won't finish before 11:00 or so, so it's a risky to do that.

If you can spend the night in London, then just get lower tier from Viagogo, they're as cheap as £55 (higher price = better seat).

Still waiting for my seated ticket. Am I alone?

I'm still waiting. It says my tickets are processing though, so hopefully it won't be too much longer until they arrive.

spicemuncher

I'm still waiting. It says my tickets are processing though, so hopefully it won't be too much longer until they arrive.

Contact ticketmaster tomorrow. It would be 5 days before the event date.

Alternatively, tweet them during working hours to their customer support account @ticketmasterCS - they are wonderful and solve your issue promptly!

I don't think you'd have much of a chance of getting back to Victoria if the show runs right up to curfew which is 10:30pm 'cuz the queues for the tube are huge and it does take a little while to get back into central London. I'm not sure if you'd wanna risk it.

Contact ticketmaster tomorrow. It would be 5 days before the event date.

Alternatively, tweet them during working hours to their customer support account @ticketmasterCS - they are wonderful and solve your issue promptly!

;(

HausOfJames

I have mine, is anyone else gonna go to Gaga's hotel in the day? x

I was planning to head to her hotel Saturday night to maybe catch her after the show? Is anyone else thinking about doing that? 

;(

The tube from Victoria to North Greenwich is about a 30 min ride so the chances are you would probably miss it. Where are you heading too? Because sometimes trains run in the early hours of the morning? Could you catch an overnight train as an option?

Taz

I was planning to head to her hotel Saturday night to maybe catch her after the show? Is anyone else thinking about doing that? 

The tube from Victoria to North Greenwich is about a 30 min ride so the chances are you would probably miss it. Where are you heading too? Because sometimes trains run in the early hours of the morning? Could you catch an overnight train as an option?

i can't really stay the night. And I have to go to Bournemouth.

Idk theonly chance is that I could miss like applause swine and gypsy idk

Phew! I luckily received my tickets yesterday! They were sent to my parents' house.

It's finally sunk in for me! I'm going with my older sister.

Archived