đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Penny Dreadful (Horror, Gothic) [Showtime]

Valextra

Featured Posts

Valextra

I saw the PILOT and it is extremely good, the level is for sure high, the actors are flawless, Eva Green  :worship:  :worship:

It's like 'Downtown Abbey' mixed with 'True Blood'. it's very different from 'American Horror Story', but it could be good as it and even better.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valextra

Ah, and I almost forgot to say that you can see Josh Hartnett ass in the pilot  :giggle:  :fan:

Evan Peters

Watched the first episode and I'm liking it so far. Wouldn't say it's 'better' than American Horror Story, but it's not like the show at all. It has potential. Also, penis  :teehee:

emma roberts is an abuser

Valextra

Watched the first episode and I'm liking it so far. Wouldn't say it's 'better' than American Horror Story, but it's not like the show at all. It has potential. Also, penis  :teehee:

Yes it is totally different, the atmosphere is unique respect others tv shows and it has brilliant actors as well, can't wait for next episode!!!!!

Valextra

Episode two is already online as well!! :DDDD

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: Running!!!!!

running.gif

• 3 weeks later...
djBuffoon

Anyone else watching this? Fourth episode aired last night, and they're onto some really fascinating tangents...

MonstrousReality

Anyone else watching this? Fourth episode aired last night, and they're onto some really fascinating tangents...

Yep! Just watched ep 4. This show has so much potential, I really hope it does well

The characters and setting are so all so interesting - I'd gladly watch them all just interact with each other, but I do hope they focus back on the overall plot and move that along.

And yes, there were definitely some....fascinating tangents  :hor:

Hauser

Oh my god Im so glad to know the show got renewed for a 2nd season!!! :excited2:

Now there is so much opportunity for good character development, especially Ethan's, Dorian's, and Vanessa's growth :giveup: 

• 1 month later...
Jase

DORIAN AND ETHAN OH MY GOD

Seriously, more people need to know about this show. One of the absolute TV highlights of 2014.

• 6 months later...

Second Season Trailer.

http://youtu.be/3YdeSNcAWos

Seriously, more people need to know about this show. One of the absolute TV highlights of 2014.

Totally! Even only for Eva Green performance :legend:

Archived