Valextra

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Vernier

This episode was literally one of the best episodes of any show I've ever watched. The acting, the backstory :giveup: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• 2 weeks later...

This episode was literally one of the best episodes of any show I've ever watched. The acting, the backstory :giveup: 

​It was indeed amazing!! Patti Lupone's acting was also incredible.

I was on the tip of my seat the entire episode. Besides that I feel like every episode from season 2 is better then the one before. Just when u think it can't get better!

Really thrilled for the rest of this season, I love this season already.

GOT take note....

Vernier

​It was indeed amazing!! Patti Lupone's acting was also incredible.

I was on the tip of my seat the entire episode. Besides that I feel like every episode from season 2 is better then the one before. Just when u think it can't get better!

Really thrilled for the rest of this season, I love this season already.

GOT take note....

​Definitely. One of the complaints everyone had last season was that there were so many questions left unanswered, but they're really doing a good job of explaining everything this season, and it works so well :legend:

The actress that plays Madame Kali too is flawless, I look forward to her and Eva Green's scenes so much

:fan: at the GoT shade 

​Definitely. One of the complaints everyone had last season was that there were so many questions left unanswered, but they're really doing a good job of explaining everything this season, and it works so well :legend:

The actress that plays Madame Kali too is flawless, I look forward to her and Eva Green's scenes so much

:fan: at the GoT shade 

​MTE!!

But the first season was really establishing the characters and their relationships. And I agree madame Kali is very well played. But I always think the same with Sembene, he is so good in his role.

Curious how the relationship between Ethan and Vannessa plays out though. I sense that she knows that he did something very bad.

• 2 weeks later...
Vernier

The ballroom scene was so well done in this week's episode :flutter: Though I was hoping some serious **** would go down with almost all the characters in the same room.  The blood shower scene tho :omg: 

I wonder if Dorian really doesn't remember Brona/Lily as they met last season :emma: 

• 4 weeks later...
Swan Heart

I didn't know there was a thread about PD here.. :legend:

The secon season was so good, I'm going to die waiting for the new one.. :giveup:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Very strong season! It was better then the first one. I read that it got picked up for a 9 episode season 3, yay!

Anyway it was kind of sad ending :( Everyone leaving each other, very curious how this will end. And poor Sembene, really liked his character.

VforVendetta

I am thinking of starting this series. The story sounds ineteresting and Eva Green is the most beautiful woman on the world.

Archived