💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Penny Dreadful (Horror, Gothic) [Showtime]

Valextra

Featured Posts

image.png

http://youtu.be/PjyXOnFxc2c 

Some of literature's most iconic figures will step into the light on SHOWTIME in PENNY DREADFUL, a psychos-xual horror series created, written and executive produced by three-time Oscar® nominee John Logan (Hugo, The Aviator, Gladiator) and executive produced by Oscar winner Sam Mendes (American Beauty, Revolutionary Road) and Neal Street's Pippa Harris (Revolutionary Road, Call The Midwife).

The series, which stars Josh Hartnett and Eva Green, features a roster of classic monsters, including Frankenstein, Dorian Gray and Dracula and weave together the classic origin stories while exploring tones that the country is grappling with.
Hartnett plays Ethan Chandler, a man of action and daring who isn't afraid of violence. He's charming and brash, but there are demons behind his eyes. He's more complicated than he likes to admit. Green co-stars as Vanessa, an enigmatic woman with haunted eyes, who will prove herself a force to be reckoned with as the heroine of the series.

penny-dreadful-poster-2.jpg

Second Season Trailer:

http://youtu.be/3YdeSNcAWos

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

i thought this was gonna be a series about that movie, penny dreadful, a part of the 8 films to die for back in 2006 lol

so its basically american horror story lol

Definitely it's similar in the genre, I hope it can reach the same level of that serie, I can't stay without that show!!!

so it's coming for AHS's weave, Ryan Murphy better step his game up and make a season better than Coven and even better than Asylum :classy:

I'm going to give it a try, at least, because my baby Billie Piper is in the show :legend:

Love her, I didn't know that, can't wait!!!!!

Pure Adrenaline

omgomgomgomg can't wait yesss this will make me cope until AHS  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived