💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

I didnt take my phone. You enjoy so much more if youre not looking for photos or videos!

Dear people wearing backpacks: Don't. You are rude and should be thrown out.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omegahedron

GA playing volleyball with the giant balloon during Bang Bang... :miley: . Even the live screens (loved that black & white filter to match the jazz aesthetic) had the balloon in shot.

Fan letters in previous shows, especially Manchester, were very emotional and had me teared up. Tonight the letter was extremely insincere ("I want to meet you" every other other line), then broke into MTN lyrics as an obvious attempt for Gags to sing it (she stopped reading at "warrior queen" :rip: ) and then finally the brief thing about cancer forced in like a last ditch effort to go backstage. Just no :wtf:

There's no way I can know this for sure, but I was very, very sceptical about that. Having cared for my own father as he underwent chaeomotherapy and struggled with bowel cancer, she did not seem to appear or behave like someone who had cancer.

From the reaction of Gaga ("There's not many people who would admit they have cancer in front of 15,000 people") I think she was a bit suspicious too. I think it may have put her off a bit as she didn't do much in the way of other direct interaction for the rest of the show ---- did anyone see the sign held up in the bar / LMZ area during Gypsy that said 'Please let me sit with you" and Gaga looked at it, and just very slightly shook her head ...

Last night was insane! Me and my friend were lucky to have skipped to queue then spent an hour at the o2 vip lounge. 

Can't believe I finally got to see her live and wasn't expected to be that close to her.

We stood very close to the main stage. I feel like i looked at her ass more than her face the whole night   :toofunga:

Highlight: My friend threw a glow stick at her and it got stuck on her hair between Venus and MANiCURE  :spin:

Can someone please help to find video? it was quite funny  :yes:

Guys. Please stop questioning the validity of the letter, it's incredibly disrespectful. She said she had cancer 8 years ago but still isn't Cancer free and that means she can be perfectly strong and able, she could just have some small malignancies remaining or something... Just be happy for this girl who got to sit with Gaga or sit down.

+ In terms of the ARTPOP Zone sign, Gaga probably refused it because they would meet her after the show anyway. I guess she just didn't want to spoil them.

+ I had a bag pack and it was kind of unavoidable because I had no way to get to my hotel before the show and I kinda needed stuff like my phone charger on me for the next day. I apologise if you think that warrants me being thrown out of the arena.

Haroon

Last night was insane! Me and my friend were lucky to have skipped to queue then spent an hour at the o2 vip lounge. 

Can't believe I finally got to see her live and wasn't expected to be that close to her.

We stood very close to the main stage. I feel like i looked at her ass more than her face the whole night   :toofunga:

Highlight: My friend threw a glow stick at her and it got stuck on her hair between Venus and MANiCURE  :spin:

Can someone please help to find video? it was quite funny  :yes:

WAIT LOL I WAS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU I THINK! :udidnt: Were you with multicolourd wig girl and the guy with the pink vest and pig headband and pig nose?  :dies:

high heeled fem

did anyone see the sign held up in the bar / LMZ area during Gypsy that said 'Please let me sit with you" and Gaga looked at it, and just very slightly shook her head ...

did she really shake her head :udidnt: shes so feisty in uk this week :s shes brought ppl up from apz before!

WAIT LOL I WAS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU I THINK! :udidnt: Were you with multicolourd wig girl and the guy with the pink vest and pig headband and pig nose?  :dies:

That was me indeed  :haha:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Guys. Please stop questioning the validity of the letter, it's incredibly disrespectful. She said she had cancer 8 years ago but still isn't Cancer free and that means she can be perfectly strong and able, she could just have some small malignancies remaining or something... Just be happy for this girl who got to sit with Gaga or sit down.

+ In terms of the ARTPOP Zone sign, Gaga probably refused it because they would meet her after the show anyway. I guess she just didn't want to spoil them.

+ I had a bag pack and it was kind of unavoidable because I had no way to get to my hotel before the show and I kinda needed stuff like my phone charger on me for the next day. I apologise if you think that warrants me being thrown out of the arena.

All of this :applause:Especially the part about the letter. :yes:

Archived