artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

My tickets came through yesterday! :party::sweat:

I haven't gotten my tickets yet :gum: Did someone need to answer the door to get them? Or were they slipped through the letter box? :omg:

I haven't gotten my tickets yet :gum: Did someone need to answer the door to get them? Or were they slipped through the letter box? :omg:

Mine were e-mailed to me :flop:

Haroon

Oh :huh: I picked the mail option :flop: It did say they'd be mailed to me 2-3 weeks before the date so I guess I just need to wait 6 months :megaflop:

Oh :huh: I picked the mail option :flop: It did say they'd be mailed to me 2-3 weeks before the date so I guess I just need to wait 6 months :megaflop:

I wanted it to be mailed to me but my mum chose otherwise :lmao: I'm going to try and get tickets for the 26th and have them mailed to me :sharon:

Hey - hope it's ok to post this here but I've got a couple of block 416 tickets than I'm selling for below face value on stub hub at the moment because I bought tickets for the 23rd instead and could do with the cash! They are e-tickets which I already have in hand. I'm selling them on stub hub for £60 each but I'd be happy to sell them privately to one of you guys for £46 each which is the stub hub price minus their fees. If anyone is interested just PM me :)

Why didn't they just email mine instead I have to pick it up at will call :grr:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

With LMZ tickets, will they be mailed 2-3 weeks before the show? And does it matter about the card holders name cause I keep hearing that it does? Really confusing.

With LMZ tickets, will they be mailed 2-3 weeks before the show? And does it matter about the card holders name cause I keep hearing that it does? Really confusing.

Only if you are collecting from the venue. In which case, when you pick them up the card holder must be present and be the one collecting the tickets or you'll be refused them.

This is from personal experience at the O2.

Anybody got Level 1 seating for this show? What blocks are you guys in? :party:

My friend and I are so excited it's alarming, frankly, we're going to be spending weeks planning and making stuff for our date after all our exams :lmao:

Omegahedron

So they released more tickets for all the UK dates due to the smaller stage! I'm coming to this date guys!

If anyone's waiting for tickets now's the time to get them!

Haroon

So they released more tickets for all the UK dates due to the smaller stage! I'm coming to this date guys!

If anyone's waiting for tickets now's the time to get them!

Omg are you getting standing? :excited: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT THREAD BY THE WAY!!! :runhug:

Omegahedron

Yes, I got standing - I think seated numbers are the same so if they were sold out before, they should be sold out now - only extra standing available. Thank goodness for this because the cheapest resell ticket I could find was an eye-watering £160!!!

Haroon

Yes, I got standing - I think seated numbers are the same so if they were sold out before, they should be sold out now - only extra standing available. Thank goodness for this because the cheapest resell ticket I could find was an eye-watering £160!!!

I managed to get a standing one for this date when they were released luckily :laughga: I'm thinking of whether to get another standing ticket for the 23rd or the 26th :huh: But yeah, I looked on viagogo and seatwave and it was like double the price :wtf:

Archived