artRAVE: October 5th (Prague)

Jase

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

Me and my friends have decided that we should go to this one, even if Wienna is closer to us, but we want to spend the weekend in Prague, so if anyone wanted to hang out with us, feel free to let me know  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
PolishKapi

Ugh, I would like to go (I live in Poland, so it's quite close) but my mom doesn't want to buy the tickets, and they are not that expensive :toofunny: I will try to get them though :ohwell:

• 1 month later...
Pop Angel

I got tickets for my birthday for this show. If anyone wants to meet and hang out in Prague before, write me a message. Excited. :excited2:

I got tickets for my birthday for this show. If anyone wants to meet and hang out in Prague before, write me a message. Excited. :excited2:

Same here, my 1st Gaga show :party:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Pop Angel

Same here, my 1st Gaga show :party:

Great  :)  What seats do you have? I ve got seating tickets :(  So I wont see her much close. But I thought about going before or after show to meet her and try ty take a picture, or maybe wait in front of her hotel? :roll:  Its a great opportunity since shes coming to the country. Dream come true. :)

Great  :)  What seats do you have? I ve got seating tickets :(  So I wont see her much close. But I thought about going before or after show to meet her and try ty take a picture, or maybe wait in front of her hotel? :roll:  Its a great opportunity since shes coming to the country. Dream come true. :)

I have seating ticket in sector 119. I would love to try to wait for her after the show or before + the hotel also, I just want to meet her so bad :giveup: Are you going with friends?

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Pop Angel

I have seating ticket in sector 119. I would love to try to wait for her after the show or before + the hotel also, I just want to meet her so bad :giveup: Are you going with friends?

I ll go with my cousin. We need to find out what hotel she stays in and maybe catch her on arrival, she usually stops by. If we were unsuccesful, theres still a chance after the show, but I suppose there will be plenty of people there. Add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/natalie.lavrincikova if you want, we can sort it out. ;)

DeanSummer

I and my friend bought ARTPOP zone (im bankrupt now), and we cant wait!!

can I send you a letter that you give her ?

DS

• 3 weeks later...

It seems like I can attend this show as well, next to the Austrian one. :excited: Also I have never been to Prague before, so I'm really looking forward to it! :)

• 4 weeks later...
itsdominik

I just bought my tickets for the artRAVE in Prague and I'm beyond happy :excited2: :excited2: :excited2::excited:

I bought GA tickets but on the confirmation email it says 'Stani', which means 'Standing', AND 'seats'

Bx6cwN7IgAA5KaF.jpg

Do you know what this means? I do have GA now right?

itsdominik

Don't worry, the seat numbers are only for counting. You don't actually have seats.

Did you also buy GA tickets on sazka?

Archived