💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

abbeymcerlean

I saw the show in Chicago and will not be coming to Dublin. The stage is huge and there are plenty of opportunities to be within breathing distance of gaga! Do not worry if you can't get there super early, you will be close! I could've line up an hour before the show and still got front row.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaireland

Only difference is that Dublin most likely will not have all the walkways.

I really hope they do because the seating in the arena is pretty far back compared to other venues.

Only difference is that Dublin most likely will not have all the walkways.

The venue tweeted saying the full stage would be there though. Still, I take that with a grain of salt.

The venue tweeted saying the full stage would be there though. Still, I take that with a grain of salt.

But on the ticket seller website it says that people with APZ tix have seats in block C front row.....why would they have that if the whole stage was being used?

Gagaireland

Could they construct the stage without the APZ?

I think the HOT TICKET package is the APZ tickets:

One top price seated ticket in section XXX to see Lady Gaga in concert

Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item

Collectible Lady Gaga laminate

Onsite hosts

Could they construct the stage without the APZ?

I think the HOT TICKET package is the APZ tickets:

One top price seated ticket in section XXX to see Lady Gaga in concert

Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item

Collectible Lady Gaga laminate

Onsite hosts

No it's not the hotseat. If you read the description for the APZ tickets is says front row ticket in section C and a rare meet and greet ....blah blah

And no, they couldn't have the piano without the APZ because it's all joined. They could possibly (not even sure if it is possible, but maybe) have part of the long runway and the middle runway and cut off the piano, but why bother?

Gagaireland

It's the XXX seating that confused me I don't see it on the chart. I don't see why they'd bother taking away the piano either the show is great without catwalks by the looks of it but I hope I won't have to strain to see her.

Jacob Marley

Soooo I told myself I'd go on a Gaga music fast. I'm on my fourth day - this is hard...Friday can't come soon enough! Soooooooo

When are us poor GA's lining up? I don't want front row I just wanta be near the bridge.

Jacob Marley

I'm a Gaga fan and looking for tickets.... How much are you selling them for? Are they seating tickets or standing?

Are u in school?

Yep, but I have Fridays off

Gagaireland

Can't believe it tomorrow, I am driving down from the North and have my playlist ready all of Gaga's albums queued and ready to go!

RivingtonRebel

Now waiting for my flight to dublin. Can't wait to get there!

I've got GA for tomorrow, any ideas when everyone else is starting to line up?

Archived