Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

Starlight would support I assume. Not sure if there is another one too though. Also, the doors open at 6:30pm - Starlight probably wouldn't go on until at least 7:30pm and Gaga not until around 8:45-9pm. That's assuming Starlight is the only support act.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the show looks better with the smaller stage to be honest, the choreography is more slick and she doesn't have to worry about making her way around.

• 2 weeks later...
Jacob Marley

Honestly I was a little pressed about not having catwalks, but I keep realizing I'm finally seeing her live after six years and I just forget it all!

So pumped

I have 4 tickets for this show for sale. They are in the very front row. I can no longer go so would like to sell to a fellow fan. Prefect Seats! Message me if interested?

ChrissySwine

3arena just quoted that the FULL artRAVE stage and walk will b at Dublin 😊 check their twitter account for more! Also what time are people planning to be there at?? Especially us with early entrance to standing? â¤Ã¯¸ 19 days!

3arena just quoted that the FULL artRAVE stage and walk will b at Dublin check their twitter account for more! Also what time are people planning to be there at?? Especially us with early entrance to standing? ⤠19 days!

yO3ZnJJ.png

Yes! That is awesome! Really makes me much more excited for the show! Less of a stampede now!

I'm selling a meet and greet ticket for this show on Gumtree if anyone's interested. I can't seem to link it here though. But you can send me a message on here or a message on Gumtree if you have any questions :)

3arena just quoted that the FULL artRAVE stage and walk will b at Dublin check their twitter account for more! Also what time are people planning to be there at?? Especially us with early entrance to standing? ⤠19 days!

Then why the heck do APZ have front row seats and not the actual APZ seats? Makes no sense...

On the ticketmaster webpage for the Dublin show it says this for APZ tickets: 

"One seated ticket in the front two rows of Section C to see Lady Gaga in concert

Rare after-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga at the concert venue"

So if she's gonna have the full stage, why would they need front row tickets instead?

link: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/lady-gagas-artrave-meet-dublin-10-17-2014/event/18004C4D8C721370?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Hi guys, i'm just wondering does anyone know which Hotel she's staying in? would love to get a selfie with her :D :)

Archived