💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone get the email about the times? It says Gaga is on at 8:30?

if only....they are approximate timings

gagalovesme

What time has Gaga been coming on for the majority of the shows? I can't imagine her coming on before 9pm

Seashell Bikini

Does anyone have information in which hotel she's staying and when she'll arrive here in Birmingham?

She's on at 8pm. Support at 19.30. Doors 18.30pm (in my email for LMZ)... Does anyone know if they will allow DSLRs????

Do you have LMZ?

Yes

So excited but going alone ...  :laughga:

Me too be my friend @siannnie  :laughga:  :laughga:  :laughga:  :laughga:

Okay someone needs to ask my DSLR question. I emailed the venue but its the only camera I have and im desperate to bring it. If I cry I wonder if they'll let me keep it..

I'm going to Birmingham tomorrow, omg I'm so unprepared for the show :ohno:

have you sorted out what you're wearing yet? :spin:

What time will people start to cue outside the arena?

I remember there being a rule for the Born This Way ball that you couldn't begin to cue before 8am?

have you sorted out what you're wearing yet? :spin:

I have like a million different options I'm taking with me so I can decide on the day. But I'm not like dressing up in a costume or anything.

I have like a million different options I'm taking with me so I can decide on the day. But I'm not like dressing up in a costume or anything.

I'd pay to see you in a seashell bikini :emma:

Okay someone needs to ask my DSLR question. I emailed the venue but its the only camera I have and im desperate to bring it. If I cry I wonder if they'll let me keep it..

99% sure you can't take a DSLR as it's considered 'professional' equipment and thus they would convescate it until the end of the show.

Crying won't help either. Chances are, they'll make you go put it in a locker once they search your bag when doors open and thus you'd lose your place in the queue and end up at the back...

Archived