💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after the previous show at the NIA (which lacked in atmosphere) wasn't too hopeful about this...however it was complete opposite of the first show, the lack of people in the GA meant that we could move around easily and got into the "inner pit" during those songs where she used the bridge catwalk etc so got some amazing close ups of Gaga. All the folk in there were having a good time and I liked the chanting "Lady F******* Gaga" when she as trying to speak between song

shame she chopped Judas and Aura and that so many people had to leave before the end (joys of public transport in the UK)..Overall a good way to end my ArtRave tour, I could easily do a few more shows

Minaj- sympathise with you on that, I'll never buy seats for Birmingham gigs because I know too well that they'll just sit down through the show

ModernEcstasy

after the previous show at the NIA (which lacked in atmosphere) wasn't too hopeful about this...however it was complete opposite of the first show, the lack of people in the GA meant that we could move around easily and got into the "inner pit" during those songs where she used the bridge catwalk etc so got some amazing close ups of Gaga. All the folk in there were having a good time and I liked the chanting "Lady F******* Gaga" when she as trying to speak between song

shame she chopped Judas and Aura and that so many people had to leave before the end (joys of public transport in the UK)..Overall a good way to end my ArtRave tour, I could easily do a few more shows

Minaj- sympathise with you on that, I'll never buy seats for Birmingham gigs because I know too well that they'll just sit down through the show

I was disappointed with the audience. I was standing, so the atmosphere in that section was fantastic. But every time I looked around the arena, the seated fans were just sat there. Yawn!

I had a brilliant time though.

I just had to buy a "Lady F*****g Gaga" Shirt afterward.

I'm thinking of going for the 3rd time in Sheffield next week :)

Seashell Bikini

My experience was totally different from the first show. I was seated before and this time I got GA and was 61 in the earliest row. 

The show was amazing and she looked so beautiful and sweet. I've never seen her that close before. No need to say her singing was absolutely heavenly.

Was I the only person that was somehow bothered by the girl who got on stage during 'Born This Way' though? So many fans are dying to meet her, to touch her, to tell her how much they love her and all of their amazing stories - yet that girl acted somehow disrespectful to the nature of the song on stage. I mean, she was fun, maybe she was having fun this way, I know we're all different in expressing ourselves and I don't mean to be judgmental but that's the part of the show when Gaga and her fans get so emotional and the atmosphere is usually just amazing. And yet she was just standing there acting like she was playing the piano and singing in a sarcastic manner, making funny faces. Anyway, I'm happy for her that she got to meet and kiss the beautiful person that Gaga is.

This was the best concert I've ever been to! Really! 

But I really didn't liked the girl's attitude during the moment with the piano, when she was called by Gaga to join her on stage on BTW! 

I was disappointed with the audience. I was standing, so the atmosphere in that section was fantastic. But every time I looked around the arena, the seated fans were just sat there. Yawn!

I had a brilliant time though.

I just had to buy a "Lady F*****g Gaga" Shirt afterward.

I'm thinking of going for the 3rd time in Sheffield next week :)

Audiences at the NIA and NEC can be dismal, at an REM gig a few years ago the loudest cheer was wen the screen flashed up "Birmingham"...the band may as well have not bothered, those in the seats staying in them doesn't suprise me one bit- quite why people bother going if they won't participare baffles me...not like it's the opera or the C2C shows next year (which will be sit down affairs)

I thought the sit down folk were standing up generally more than the previous show...either way there was a good time had in tge GA space in and around the pit/catwalks...oh and I'm sure Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin was there as well (in the expensive AP Zone)

PLEASE ANYONE WHO WENT TO THE OCTOBER 15TH SHOW, do you have any videos of MANiCURE showing Gaga pick up my sunflower from the audience, it was like the best moment of my life and theres no good videos of it on youtube :emo:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Caesium

I was banned on here when I went to the concert on the 15th, but anywho it was incredible  :whitney:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived