Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Hollywoodlight

Yeyyy, that's amazing, and that's your first post :eek:

are you french ?

je ne suis pas français mais j'ai appris le français à l'école donc je n'aurai pas de problèmes en octobre.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

Hello fellow monsters,

As you may already know, the French dates may have a major issue regarding the catwalks. Since the Zenith De Paris is way too small to have the catwalks, we may not have ANY catwalk at all for our dates, and we still paid full priced tickets. Many of you have already watched the videos of the ArtRAVE, and, well, without the catwalks, there's not much left of the show. We want official information from Livenation, in order to know if we will have an adapted catwalk or not. So please, if you have time, don't hesitate to send them an e-mail to this address to ask questions :

[email protected]

Let's keep calm and stay polite, of course :)

Hollywoodlight

Hello fellow monsters,

As you may already know, the French dates may have a major issue regarding the catwalks. Since the Zenith De Paris is way too small to have the catwalks, we may not have ANY catwalk at all for our dates, and we still paid full priced tickets. Many of you have already watched the videos of the ArtRAVE, and, well, without the catwalks, there's not much left of the show. We want official information from Livenation, in order to know if we will have an adapted catwalk or not. So please, if you have time, don't hesitate to send them an e-mail to this address to ask questions :

[email protected]

Let's keep calm and stay polite, of course :)

I've talked to Gaga about the Paris show. It will be a completely different show and will not have the catwalks that the Arenas have :-(

Je suis indifférent à cet changement mais je suis heureux que la scène va être moins haut en comparaison aux autres des autres pays car c'était extrêmement difficile de la voir hier soir selon ce que mes amis qui ont vu l'artRave hier soir m'ont dit

ViviLittleM

Oui je suis tellement déçu pour les catwalks c'est vraiment trop beau

Blue Jeans

Je suis un peu deçu, mais bon, au final on aura un show un peu plus privé et personnel.. je suis sûr qu'on s'amusera !! :party:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• 3 weeks later...
MarryTheSequins

we should arrange a meetup for one of the days, I won't really have another chance to meet French GGD monsters unless you'll be in the UK :excited2:

ViviLittleM

Every time when I'm in this topic, I think that we will have no catwalks :'(

• 2 weeks later...
Hollywoodlight

we should arrange a meetup for one of the days, I won't really have another chance to meet French GGD monsters unless you'll be in the UK :excited2:

Omg that would be perfect!

And Vivi! Are you going to the November Paris show?

ViviLittleM

Omg that would be perfect!

And Vivi! Are you going to the November Paris show?

No :(

Just the 31th. I can't wait!

• 1 month later...
Blue Jeans

I can't wait for this date, the fact that I have LMZ for such a small venue :giveup: (in hopes to be taken backstage :cry: )

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

I have my tickets ! Early Entrance  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Me too, is it for the 30 or 31st ?

we should Meet up Guys :flutter:

Archived