💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

Anyone have LMZ for this show? What time did you start queueing? Did you get a good spot? Was everything OK picking up the tickets? I'm really worried for mine :emo:

i did not have LMZ and came like 7. did not have to queue anything and still got perfect spot :rip:

but i guess everyone kinda came late because it was still full.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Anyone have LMZ for this show? What time did you start queueing? Did you get a good spot? Was everything OK picking up the tickets? I'm really worried for mine :emo:

I had LMZ, came around 9 and got number 68. My spot was great, second row @ the main stage, in the middle. But the whole number system ****ed up in the end so there was no order... 

Have fun, its awesome!!  :)

I had LMZ, came around 9 and got number 68. My spot was great, second row @ the main stage, in the middle. But the whole number system ****ed up in the end so there was no order... 

Have fun, its awesome!!  :)

Why did it f--k up? What happened with picking them up?

Omg :)

Where du close to the piano?

No, I was near to the main stage on the right side :) Next to the catwalk  :giveup:  She was so close omg!

Why did it **** up? What happened with picking them up?

When they did let us into the arena, some of us put things in the closet, and the ones who didnt just passed by us, and the security said that "the arena is so big it wont matter" when we complained.. I saw someone with a 100+ number in the 20 first people, and someone who had like 40 was behind me in the queue inside the arena, so... But it was still quite in order 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived