💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

Mess, they took the album version of Moments off Youtube. 

I've been looking everywhere for a HQ real file of the new Moments but I can't find anything. http://www.republicplaybook.com/track/tove-lo-moments/ They haven't added it here yet, it's not on her publishing site, and it's not iTunes. Maybe it'll be in the re-release lol

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sia Daily

Darlins did the stems ever leak for 'Habits'?

I am literally obsessed with the violin (?) sound during the choruses, it's so great, I wanna make it louder on the track

Darlins did the stems ever leak for 'Habits'?

I am literally obsessed with the violin (?) sound during the choruses, it's so great, I wanna make it louder on the track

Nope :(

Dominic

A re-release with no new tracks? I'm disgusted :miley: 

I love Moments but it is going to flop, her label really seem to not want her do well at all. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

A re-release with no new tracks? I'm disgusted :miley: 

I love Moments but it is going to flop, her label really seem to not want her do well at all. 

Also a tragic fanmade looking edit of the artwork

Tove-Lo-Queen-of-the-Clouds-2015-1400x14

I think it may do well, I mean, what else were they going to release? 

Sia Daily

Just to say, on the new re-release of the album (the blueprint edition), the version of 'Moments' is the new single one

Tove Lo

Just to say, on the new re-release of the album (the blueprint edition), the version of 'Moments' is the new single one

Oh, well then imma go buy that.

Tove Lo

Doesn't sound that bad? Are you kidding? I feel like I'm listening to this masterpiece for the first time all over again. :giveup: Sis better get on that promo train she did for Talking Body. I need this to smash. I wanna hear it on the radio all the time. :giveup:

I meant what they replaced the "bad words" with doesn't sound that bad lol 

Monster2015

I met Tove Lo when it was her first time in Minneapolis over the weekend and I must say, out of all of the musicians I've met, she was probably the sweetest and most kind ever! Like she even took time out to shoutout some fans who couldn't meet her! I took photos and she signed my CD! It was just surreal and she of course was superb live! 

Moments was sent to radio 2 days ago yet it's still not impacting radio waves in any significant way :ohno: Come on I want her to do better than this

Tove Lo

Moments was sent to radio 2 days ago yet it's still not impacting radio waves in any significant way :ohno: Come on I want her to do better than this

Maybe itll eventually start getting played a little but maybe she waited to long after Talking Body :/

Archived