Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

​eBay is your best bet

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEALED-RSD2015-LIMITED-PINK-10-EP-Tove-Lo-Truth-Serum-Island-B0022743-01-/221750360742?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a159faa6

That's the most inexpensive copy I could find.

Do you have the 10" that Neon Gold released in 2014? So many versions of Truth Serum :giveup:

​No I don't :( Now I need to buy two different 10" ones but the Neon Gold one is going to be really hard to find now and I have no money atm. :sharon: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sia Daily

Does anyone have the 'Habits' stems at all?

There's like a violin sounding rift that goes through the song and I love it, she's also used it as a live intro too! :)

Tove Lo

Does anyone have the 'Habits' stems at all?

There's like a violin sounding rift that goes through the song and I love it, she's also used it as a live intro too! :)

​Nope. Supposedly people had them but I think it was just a lie.

• 2 weeks later...
Luiz

worth the WP :green: 

oxa4Xgw.gif

talking body performance

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

You know for someone who's done so well on the charts her online presence is for s***. Also, why is she doing free concerts and doing these intimate radio performances for maybe 30 people? How is that doing anything other than setting her up to blow her voice again?

Tove Lo

You know for someone who's done so well on the charts her online presence is for s***. Also, why is she doing free concerts and doing these intimate radio performances for maybe 30 people? How is that doing anything other than setting her up to blow her voice again?

​She can do whatever she is happy doing. I don't really care.

She got the surgery so anything with her voice would be something normal and I think she would think about that so I don't see anything wrong.

Yes, clearly she can do whatever she wants. I'm talking business/promo wise. She's had Habits, Heroes, and Talking Body all do well, but only has 142K twitter followers. My point is still that for someone doing so well she's got very little online presence where people are talking about her or connecting with her. And instead of promoting herself to the mass, she's doing radio sponsored meet and greet performances with like 30 people, some of whom are the same people following her from radio station to radio station. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Tove Lo

Yes, clearly she can do whatever she wants. I'm talking business/promo wise. She's had Habits, Heroes, and Talking Body all do well, but only has 142K twitter followers. My point is still that for someone doing so well she's got very little online presence where people are talking about her or connecting with her. And instead of promoting herself to the mass, she's doing radio sponsored meet and greet performances with like 30 people, some of whom are the same people following her from radio station to radio station. Do you see where I'm going with this?

​She's still a new artist and her hit songs weren't like Poker Face hit songs or a viral hit. She's not gonna have a huge following. She was doing performances on really popular shows on tv so it's not like she has more to do?

Prismatic

Little reminder:

ggd2small.jpg.d0657b16b10a68bae42056c00f

​No.

Buy the bop, "Crave". Pressed as **** it was only a bonus track :madge: Why Tove? This song makes the whole "The Pain" section better and Crave alone slays the first and middle part of the album :madge: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Dawson

​No.

Buy the bop, "Crave". Pressed as **** it was only a bonus track :madge: Why Tove? This song makes the whole "The Pain" section better and Crave alone slays the first and middle part of the album :madge: 

WHAT A TRACK

Tove Lo

​No.

I see no lies. 

Also where the **** is the Timebomb music video. I was already kinda dissapointed she was making it a single but now the video isn't even here. :awkney: 

Or maybe she's just recording a video like she did with Over but not making it a single. Who knows.

blacklistedd

I think Talking Body deserves more success than its getting. And the KREAM remix is just perfect.

MonSwiftAnton

I see no lies. 

Also where the **** is the Timebomb music video. I was already kinda dissapointed she was making it a single but now the video isn't even here. :awkney: 

Or maybe she's just recording a video like she did with Over but not making it a single. Who knows.

​Talking Body is still growing. It's not the right time to release a new single when this one does so well :legend:

Archived