💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

Okay so, they had Timebomb planned as a single since or before February 3rd earlier this year. Remember when I posted the Timebomb instrumental? Well it was then. When I first got it I noticed it didn't filter with the song AT ALL or not very well but didn't think much of it then. Well, some of you may or may not know, they made a "Pop Mix" version of the song for the single version... well, I just tried filtering it with the instrumental and it totally worked.

So, this means, they totally thought, since about February or before that Timebomb would make a good single :smh: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met Tove Lo when it was her first time in Minneapolis over the weekend and I must say, out of all of the musicians I've met, she was probably the sweetest and most kind ever! Like she even took time out to shoutout some fans who couldn't meet her! I took photos and she signed my CD! It was just surreal and she of course was superb live! 

I saw her in Minneapolis, too, and she was absolutely phenomenal :applause:

Paper Gangsta

Tove Lo is set to perform "Moments" at the Ellen Show and Corden Show

She is also nominated for AMA and will be presenter!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
God Control

Tove Lo truly is the best new artist and she's so damn underrated. Fairy Dust and Fire Fade are two examples of masterful work of art in making music videos and short films. I love how daring she is. Her work may seem like just sex from the first glance, but once you pay more attention to it, it's a lot more about relationships and emotions than it is about sex. Sex is one part of a relationship and human emotions and she portrays it so good that it looks like that's what her work is all about, but she really is a smart woman who has so many great and deep ideas.

I love how she explores vulnerability, love the speech at the start of Fairy Dust and the quotes that appear on screen. I can't believe that she isn't always on Top 10. Everything about her is perfect, sonically, visually and lyrically.

• 2 months later...

Why's no one talking about "Blue Lips"? People, it's coming in 8 days! :giveup:

How can you not be excited about it?

Like what you Sea?

God Control
On 11/9/2017 at 5:37 PM, Merman said:

Why's no one talking about "Blue Lips"? People, it's coming in 8 days! :giveup:

How can you not be excited about it?

I know right? and what's worse is that it's coming in like 6 days and still no pre-orders or any promo... It's like she's treating it as a side project rather than a main album.

Just now, Givenchy said:

I know right? and what's worse is that it's coming in like 6 days and still no pre-orders or any promo... It's like she's treating it as a side project rather than a main album.

I've seen somewhere that it might be a digital album ONLY. IDK if that has anything to do with pre-order. I was expecting another single before the album, but now it seems like we won't get anything before it drops.

Oh well, hopefully she'll release another 'film' for this album. :giveup: But even that seems like she won't, because under the video for "Disco Tits" it doesn't say "Part of..." like it does when you play "Cool Girl". :deadbanana:

Guess we'll just have to sit and wait. :saladga:

Like what you Sea?

God Control
16 minutes ago, Merman said:

I've seen somewhere that it might be a digital album ONLY. IDK if that has anything to do with pre-order. I was expecting another single before the album, but now it seems like we won't get anything before it drops.

Oh well, hopefully she'll release another 'film' for this album. :giveup: But even that seems like she won't, because under the video for "Disco Tits" it doesn't say "Part of..." like it does when you play "Cool Girl". :deadbanana:

Guess we'll just have to sit and wait. :saladga:

Yeah... I'm actually quite worried for this era. She doesn't seem as eager as before and it's like she's treating it as an independent effort rather than a major release. I hope we get another film. I sincerely hope so. I've been watching Fairy Dust and Fire Fade over and over, and I'm so in love with them. They're much better than one-off music videos.

3 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

Yeah... I'm actually quite worried for this era. She doesn't seem as eager as before and it's like she's treating it as an independent effort rather than a major release. I hope we get another film. I sincerely hope so. I've been watching Fairy Dust and Fire Fade over and over, and I'm so in love with them. They're much better than one-off music videos.

I felt kinda disappointed with Fire Fade since she's just running and jumping around the room, while there are different locations in Fairy Dust. Also, very little of a story and monologue during the Fire Fade, and every song has a same video for it. Fairy Dust slayed.

Like what you Sea?

God Control
Just now, Merman said:

I felt kinda disappointed with Fire Fade since she's just running and jumping around the room, while there are different locations in Fairy Dust. Also, very little of a story and monologue during the Fire Fade, and every song has a same video for it. Fairy Dust slayed.

Fairy Dust was absolutely epic, and I felt the same at first about Fire Fade but with few more times watching it, I kinda got what she's trying to portray. The fire has literally faded away, the desire, the excitement. She's living in a cycle, she's bored and lonely and she's living the same day over and over, probably a lot of things happening in her mind and she emphasizes upon that verbally and in her performance. So I guess it makes sense with what she's trying to say, though I would've appreciated few more locations, at least. But I still loved it.

2 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

Fairy Dust was absolutely epic, and I felt the same at first about Fire Fade but with few more times watching it, I kinda got what she's trying to portray. The fire has literally faded away, the desire, the excitement. She's living in a cycle, she's bored and lonely and she's living the same day over and over, probably a lot of things happening in her mind and she emphasizes upon that verbally and in her performance. So I guess it makes sense with what she's trying to say, though I would've appreciated few more locations, at least. But I still loved it.

That makes sense!

Like what you Sea?

Archived