💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Antichrist

*Had a mini heart attack when I saw lyrics for Diana,

*and was so excited

*until I actually opened the spoiler and saw "N/A".

*tumblr_lwjdw3W2LU1ql5i0b.gif

:lmao:

I love the line "I ate his heart, then I swallowed his brain, If you don't love me back, I'll do it again" - I hope it's a lyric!

ExorcismGaga

'I ate his heart then I swallowed his brain, if you don’t love me back I’l do it again' This line :legend:

'"I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album."

If this is the concept of the album :legend:

GerMonsterNotta

exciteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I really want to see her merge both themes of Born This Way, and the dark themes of The Fame Monster together,

ExorcismGaga

exciteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I really want to see her merge both themes of Born This Way, and the dark themes of The Fame Monster together,

It's annoying because we all though Born This Way was going to be this dark, underground, techno empowerment album, but it ended up being some power 80s moterbike thing.. not that i don't like born this way.. just..

It's annoying because we all though Born This Way was going to be this dark, underground, techno empowerment album, but it ended up being some power 80s moterbike thing.. not that i don't like born this way.. just..

OMG

This.

I have made you about 500 ''THIS'' in this forum we have telepathy

:excited2:

I can't wait until the hypetrain starts and we start getting more information of songs and lyric snippets.

I really hope she uses some new producers for the bulk of the album.

Edited by Lucky

The Stranger

so ****ing excited. DIANA/DITD resemblence anyone? :O

:excited2:

I can't wait until the hypetrain starts and we start getting more information of songs and lyric snippets.

I really hope she uses some new producers for the bulk of the album.

TEDDY.RILEY. AGAIN. PLEASE.

TEDDY.RILEY. AGAIN. PLEASE.

That would be kinda cool, but definitely not a bulk of the album by Teddy Riley. Maybe 1 or 2 tracks. I don't think he's that great of a producer. I love Teeth, but I can't say his other work that I've heard is anything spectacular.

Edited by Lucky

Mostly RedOne and DJ White Shadow, please. Back off of Fernando.

That would be kinda cool, but definitely not a bulk of the album by Teddy Riley. Maybe 1 or 2 tracks. I don't think he's that great of a producer. I love Teeth, but I can't say his other work that I've heard is anything spectacular.

These

Edited by Guille

Galactic Mess

"I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album." - Access Hollywood

do you guya think this should go into album info or the princess diana song info?

Album info.