💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Economy

Her last song to touch on princess Diana (Dance In The Dark) was epic! let this one be just as epic!

SMILE2NE1

Do you have the video?

Go to the information quicklist and then click the source for the release date

GovernmentGaga

Possible Lyrics - "Some people think that we are sick, but we just love Pop Music"

I can't remember where she said it, but I thought it was at one of the jingle balls..?

huntermercado

*Had a mini heart attack when I saw lyrics for Diana,

*and was so excited

*until I actually opened the spoiler and saw "N/A".

*tumblr_lwjdw3W2LU1ql5i0b.gif

This. :toofunny:

Smithy

Didn't she say in an interview that one of the concepts was the decay of the iconic pop blond?

"I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album." - Access Hollywood
Edited by Smithy

Stephen

Didn't she say in an interview that one of the concepts was the decay of the iconic pop blond?

I think so

SMILE2NE1

"I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album." - Access Hollywood

do you guya think this should go into album info or the princess diana song info?

Goddamn, I hope this album impresses. :cry: BTW era has been lackluster, and I know many people who've said online and irl that Gaga seemed huge in the beginning of 2011 and then suddenly ... seemed kinda "eh" and not the center of attention (which some people enjoyed [-.-], and some people didn't, because they'd rather have Gaga everywhere than like LMFAO, KP, etc.)

Hopefully she'll explore new sounds/producers. Don't want another Born This Way. :grr:

SMILE2NE1

Goddamn, I hope this album impresses. :cry: BTW era has been lackluster, and I know many people who've said online and irl that Gaga seemed huge in the beginning of 2011 and then suddenly ... seemed kinda "eh" and not the center of attention (which some people enjoyed [-.-], and some people didn't, because they'd rather have Gaga everywhere than like LMFAO, KP, etc.)

Hopefully she'll explore new sounds/producers. Don't want another Born This Way. :grr:

I agree. She couldn't be touched from Just Dance - Telephone. She only reached greater heights. Alejandro was a song that everyone knew but she started to get a lot of backlash then.

Then Born This Way (single) smashed but her criticism was heightening. Then since Judas...she just doesn't have the impact as before...

She needs to change pop music again but but lean more toward the commercial side to do it. TF + TFM were extremely different/forward but still commercial. BTW sounds slightly dated/weird and is not that commercial at all (except like TEOG)

SMILE2NE1

OK I filled this section up:

∇ ALBUM CONTENT/PROCESS INFO

• [THE INSIDER (January 2012)]: Interviewer: What do you want to do in 2012? Lady Gaga: I'm looking forward to putting out another album, and going on tour.
  • [MTV News (September 2011)]: "I'm actually already working on my next album," she said. "So I've been working on that. I've been planning the next tour, which keeps me very excited and busy because I have lots of new ideas, and I know exactly how I want it to look. I'm also planning my next music video. I have lots of things to do, but in truth, I feel like I'm the most alive when I'm onstage."And while there's still no release date (or any concrete information) on Gaga's next album, her manager, Troy Carter, recently suggested that, if he has his way, Gaga might give the record away for free.
  • [Access Hollywood 2011]:I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album.
  • [MTV News (December 2011)]: I've started writing it and I have the name for it and all the concepts are beginning to flourish and take place," Gaga said. "I'm excited to put it out, but it's not done yet. So I'll put it out when it's done." Producer Fernando Garibay added: "I get a little bit of anxiety thinking about that right now. I wanna just always try to outdo ourselves, our songs."
  • [Ryan Seacrest Show (December 2011)]: [Gaga recognises she tried too hard to do grand things with Born This Way] - Gaga: “I wanted to overachieve, I wanted to be an overachiever [with Born This Way]…yes [i was bitten by that bug] for this album.
  • [Digital Spy (November 2011)]: DJ White Shadow also revealed that he is looking forward to receiving the call to inform him that it's time to head back into the studio with Lady Gaga.

Anyone else have any input?

BROSEIDON

OK I filled this section up:

∇ ALBUM CONTENT/PROCESS INFO

Anyone else have any input?

Maybe organize from oldest to newest? That way we have a sort of 'timeline' of information.

If not no big deal, still an amazing thread