💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

bumblebee

But we all know how much Gaga loves to promote and she said that she will always promote her music like it is her first album again and not rest on the laurels of her past.

Born This Way was probably the most promoted album of all time.

Changing promo strategy doesn't mean the rejection of promo at all, right? So nobody knows till Gaga meets the label executives

homomo

;)

It's so random how it's suddenly becoming popular again LOL :laughga:

You are artPOPULAR! :laughga:

Just keep slaying by making instrumentals :gaga:

Yuyi.sBitch

Or maybe she just wore a wig cause she felt like it

That's definitely possible, but she made a whole video showing us the ARTPOP invention, not just any new invention. with ARTPOP nearly upon us, it seems like a sign.

:legend:

Gaga, we are ready!

The single is coming in March, Album in June. In January, she's going to start talking about the single. In the middle of February, she's going to start hyping it up. in March, we'll get the single. i just know it.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

y

because, what we've loved so much about TFM was the beats. something to dance to. BTW was just something to listen to. a little gift is the way i see it. with ARTPOP, we'll be in for something big

because, what we've loved so much about TFM was the beats. something to dance to. BTW was just something to listen to. a little gift is the way i see it. with ARTPOP, we'll be in for something big

lolwut? you're telling me MTN, Judas, Scheisse, HML, TEOG, etc aren't danceable? ALL her music is incredibly danceable.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Arturo

speak for yourself

speak for yourself

I was talking about TFM lovers that i knew :fail: