💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

That chat photo is SO fake. She and her team have been incredibly vague thus far, I highly doubt she'd release that much information.

a troll admitted he made it.

IF ARTPOP SOUNDS ANYTHING LIKE ZEDD'S "CLARITY", I WILL DIE.

Of happiness*

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I'd love for Gaga to release ARTPOP as a 2-disc album, one with 11 covers of songs she loves and so everyone can hear what she is capable of as well + one disc with 11 brand new Gaga songs.

Edited by BadMonster

I so badly want to know what was said at the ARTPOP app meeting.

I have all these massive, impossible-to-actually-achieve ideas for the ARTPOP era that I am probably going to get disappointed no matter how incredible and game-changing ARTPOP is. :smh:

I so badly want to know what was said at the ARTPOP app meeting.

I have all these massive, impossible-to-actually-achieve ideas for the ARTPOP era that I am probably going to get disappointed no matter how incredible and game-changing ARTPOP is. :smh:

share them on LM.com :) or write a PM to a member of the haus

share them on LM.com :) or write a PM to a member of the haus

No when I say they are impossible to achieve, I actually mean epic, iconic performances that are too expensive, time consuming, difficult and in some cases too dangerous.

Like her debuting her first single with a live performance in a space shuttle/on the moon.

Like her tour having floating holograms of her in haute couture dresses giving speeches (in between performances while she is getting changed, like the monster ball interludes except a hologram of her) also holograms of Beyonce so she can perform Telephone with her. (And obviously holograms of the artists featured on ARTPOP)

Like her album cover being projected on the moon.

Like her having 3D music videos.

Like her actually creating a new, popular genre.

Like her collaborating/featuring with iconic VISUAL artists such as Damien Hirst so that she not only pushes her sound further, but also her visual work.

They are only some of the crazy ideas that I have. NONE of them will ever happen.

But sometimes I daydream about how incredible, important and iconic the ARTPOP era would be if all these things happened.

:flutter:

Edited by DirtyRichHooker

tomorrow 10 month ago marry the night was released.. NEED NEW MUSIC

wasnt marry the night released as a single on november 1st?

TEANUS

I'd love for Gaga to release ARTPOP as a 2-disc album, one with 11 covers of songs she loves and so everyone can hear what she is capable of as well + one disc with 11 brand new Gaga songs.

That would be cool, but I think Gaga should put her focus on perfecting her new songs for ARTPOP. Good idea though!! :kisses:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

toanythingtaboo

No when I say they are impossible to achieve, I actually mean epic, iconic performances that are too expensive, time consuming, difficult and in some cases too dangerous.

Like her debuting her first single with a live performance in a space shuttle/on the moon.

Like her tour having floating holograms of her in haute couture dresses giving speeches (in between performances while she is getting changed, like the monster ball interludes except a hologram of her) also holograms of Beyonce so she can perform Telephone with her. (And obviously holograms of the artists featured on ARTPOP)

Like her collaborating/featuring with iconic VISUAL artists such as Damien Hirst so that she not only pushes her sound further, but also her visual work.

They are only some of the crazy ideas that I have. NONE of them will ever happen.

But sometimes I daydream about how incredible, important and iconic the ARTPOP era would be if all these things happened.

I love the idea of introducing holograms into her tour. The possibilities there are endless.

I'd love for her to work with contemporary artists too. Perhaps a different artist could create artwork for each single cover, which would then have prints for purchase. She could attract some major names, there. I'd love to see what she could do in terms of installations/interludes, too.

I thought that projecting the album cover would be cool too. Not the moon, but maybe something could be done in cities around the world? I really like the idea of using guerilla marketing with Gaga, there's so much you could do there.

Viva La Daniel

I like all your ideas

Plausible.

A Gaga/Kelis collab would be amazing. The music video for that song would be so visually stunning!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.