💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

receipts madam

Hearsay from PropaGaga admin who met Gaga. Seriously, you should follow him on twitter 'cause pretty much everytime I say something in this thread it's because of our discussions and his comments.

I have to withdraw the comment on release date, that piece from the magazine was from this month...

Torsoface

I will look like this if the lead singel cums before May 7u2F9Rk.jpg

If not, :dead: Gags com on, we're dying

Edited by Torsoface

Hearsay from PropaGaga admin who met Gaga. Seriously, you should follow him on twitter 'cause pretty much everytime I say something in this thread it's because of our discussions and his comments.

I have to withdraw the comment on release date, that piece from the magazine was from this month...

sorry i havn't been following an irrel magazine

sorry i havn't been following an irrel magazine

Billboard? http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/1536345/billboard-reveals-the-2013-power-100

Sorry to break it to you, but the Troy Carter thing is from 11 days ago, here's the link to it: http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/1538107/billboard-power-100-troy-carter

They'd be so dumb to actually release it that late. She'll lose so many fans and she'll miss all the award shows again.

Rihanna would be on her third era after BTW. :toofunny:

Edited by trailoptic

And also the fact that gagas music is gonna sound "not like her" so I can't even imagine how amazing her vocals will be...I can't wait to hear the lead single on the radio!!!!!

Ugh me too, i can not wait for her new music to slay !! :excited:

Hypocrateen

Still hoping it isn't true. We're all going to die before it gets released :fat:

I don't know if we should believe to it tho.. That would not make sense saying ARTPOP 2013 and release it at its end when it cannot be even nominated for the grammys. Also, she was tracklisting a few days ago..

These are lyrics for sure My bones hurt from all the shows But I dont feel the pain cuz Im a pro I sink in then Im ok cuz my body belongs to u when Im on stage

And after her illness I think it's going to be the most emotional song on ARTPOP, a TEOG kindof euphoric pop song.

.... The Applause

Gaga's manager still said that promo would start in June/July, so I wouldn't put too much thought to it.

On another note, do you think that Gaga's gonna share something on V-Day?

Edited by phoenix47

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but it would have been better to just end/cancel the tour.I mean the album is almost two years old... ARTPOP is coming. How can ARTPOP come if everyone is still dwelling on Born This Way.

Noo! This is my first Gaga concert! i didn't get to go to the Monster Ball! But I am going to the BTWB.

btw, please don't take this and turn it into "You're a selfish fan that doesn't care about Gaga's health!" because I do, it's just that I have really looking forward to this concert.

DrewStevens

The born this way video is the only good video fom the born this way era to me. Its the only one that made any sense.

Actually Judas makes more sense than Born This Way. Every part of the video is easy to understand and the song too.