Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

haus_of_fetch

Why are people discussing producers? We should get back to whats important; IS 'Y' A VOWEL OR NOT?! :derpga:

On Topic: I doubt Gaga would start mentioning/hyping ARTPOP again if she wasn't planning on releasing it til September..

It's Gaga tho... she's such a tease. Although I agree with you... I can't see it coming out so late.

DanceInTheFlames

Dumb question, but are there actually recipts that Madeon produced stuff for the album? I can't remember if there was any official confirmation of that.

Edited by DanceInTheFlames

Morphine Prince

Dumb question, but are there actually recipts that Madeon produced stuff for the album? I can't remember if there was any official confirmation of that.

Was up all night with the boys in the studio. Inspired. @madeon just joined the gypsy life too. This is gonna be the best leg yet!

— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) January 12, 2013

It's Gaga tho... she's such a tease. Although I agree with you... I can't see it coming out so late.

Gaga see's everyone, she loves being a tease

9SAkKOH.png

DanceInTheFlames

Based on the producers and the type of music they have allegedly made for the album, I feel like they'd be 100% stupid to not release it in the summer. Who the hell would release a club banging album with EDM influences etc in September as everyone goes back to school?

EnigmaMonstr

OMG GUYS I just had a breakthrough moment. I was listening to the video of the song that Gaga played out of her car last July (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MDDylRq0lpk) and I JUST REALIZED at about 0:09 I can hear the words "DO. DO. DO YOU LOVE ME?"

Idk guys I'm high and just got new speakers and it sounds a **** load like "DO DO DO YOU LOVE ME" right before she says "MUSIC GAGA BABY" (or whatever lol) Butttttttttttttt if it is "do do do you love me", I could totally see that fitting in with lyrics like "we could we could belong together". ya feelz me brah?

Edited by MonsterAloud

garrettgivre

OMG GUYS I just had a breakthrough moment. I was listening to the video of the song that Gaga played out of her car last July (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MDDylRq0lpk) and I JUST REALIZED at about 0:09 I can hear the words "DO. DO. DO YOU LOVE ME?"

Idk guys I'm high and just got new speakers and it sounds a **** load like "DO DO DO YOU LOVE ME" right before she says "MUSIC GAGA BABY" (or whatever lol) Butttttt it is "do do do you love me", I could totally see that fitting in with lyrics like "we could we could belong together". ya feelz me brah?

I kind of hear the Do do do's but not the love me part.

Releasing ARTPOP in September =/= 2013 being Gaga's year/big comeback or her snatching weaves and whatever.

Idk about Billboards sources but you can't release an album when the year is almost over and expect to dominate 2013 tbh.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

You know we're in a new era when SMILE2NE1 posts a new thread. :flutter:

Hate to burst your bubble but I'm from the future (13 months later) and we're still stuck in the Born This Way era. :toofunny:

Edited by -blackjesus

When Garibay gives a song that tops either Bad Romance or Poker Face or Just Dance chartwise and culturally we'll talk.. until then stop the hate on Redone..

Point blank.. Redone has given us Gaga's biggest hits. Can't dispute it.. and for those of you that think that HML would have done better than any of the 3 songs above on radio you need to sip some tea.

OMG yes!!! I can't at the people who pretty much worship Heavy Metal Lover. It's good, but it's not THAT good

DEFINTELY not better than Bad Romance

:staymad:

Born Brave

OMG yes!!! I can't at the people who pretty much worship Heavy Metal Lover. It's good, but it's not THAT good

DEFINTELY not better than Bad Romance

HML has nothing memorable about it except for the opening line.. the production was so simple that a 12 year old could have made a better beat on garage band.

When Garibay gives a song that tops either Bad Romance or Poker Face or Just Dance chartwise and culturally we'll talk.. until then stop the hate on Redone..

Point blank.. Redone has given us Gaga's biggest hits. Can't dispute it.. and for those of you that think that HML would have done better than any of the 3 songs above on radio you need to sip some tea.

That's completely opinionated. I like RedOne and his productions, but just because a big hit created back then automatically means a big hit or even a great song in the future (I hope so, though). +Born This Way topped Bad Romance chartwise, and is pretty much on par with Poker Face and Just Dance. All pretty good songs, though, js.

3 points in and ready for more