💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SCHEIBEPOP

My cousin and I met today for dinner and she told me she was trying to find a reason to go into the room where Gag and the people at the label are meeting to agree on a release date so she can get me more! :laughga: And she said Gaga is leaving soon to go to Vancouver for the BTWB so they will decide on a release date in the next few days and she is starting to be ushered out of the room when they were discussing the right single because they are close to a decision (YAY), so she won't get that till we get it. :cryga: She does know, however, that the rumors of Ratchet or TEA being the single are TRUE :lala: and that is what they are discussing, Gaga is leaning towards Ratchet, but the label is saying that TEA should be the single because it doesn't have as much explicit content as Ratchet, and Gaga's defense is she says something along the lines of "Look at all the music today, it has 5 times more explicit content!"They must reach a decision before Gaga goes to Vancouver for the BTWB. If they do in time, a snippet of single will be performed at the BTWB and it's release date of January 15 will be announced. If they don't it is up in the air! :adam:

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ EVERYTHING GO HERE:

Gaga and the label are discussing the choice of either Ratchet or TEA of the lead single and the release dates. They must reach a decision before Gaga goes to Vancouver for the BTWB. If they do in time, a snippet of single will be performed at the BTWB and it's release date of January 15 will be announced. If they don't it is up in the air!

exoskeleton123

My cousin and I met today for dinner and she told me she was trying to find a reason to go into the room where Gag and the people at the label are meeting to agree on a release date so she can get me more! :laughga: And she said Gaga is leaving soon to go to Vancouver for the BTWB so they will decide on a release date in the next few days and she is starting to be ushered out of the room when they were discussing the right single because they are close to a decision (YAY), so she won't get that till we get it. :cryga: She does know, however, that the rumors of Ratchet or TEA being the single are TRUE :lala: and that is what they are discussing, Gaga is leaning towards Ratchet, but the label is saying that TEA should be the single because it doesn't have as much explicit content as Ratchet, and Gaga's defense is she says something along the lines of "Look at all the music today, it has 5 times more explicit content!"They must reach a decision before Gaga goes to Vancouver for the BTWB. If they do in time, a snippet of single will be performed at the BTWB and it's release date of January 15 will be announced. If they don't it is up in the air! :adam:

Gaga and the label are discussing the choice of either Ratchet or TEA of the lead single and the release dates. They must reach a decision before Gaga goes to Vancouver for the BTWB. If they do in time, a snippet of single will be performed at the BTWB and it's release date of January 15 will be announced. If they don't it is up in the air!

woohoo. please i hope you're not trolling.

That's so reliable :giveup:

Edited by Ikvs

PopReaper

What about the Azealia featuring?

:hor:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

SCHEIBEPOP

THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING ME!! I was so worried that you guys are all getting so tired of other "insiders" who are fake that you wouldn't believe me! I'm so glad I get to share my info with everyone!

What about the Azealia featuring?

:hor:

Never brought it up! :laughga: :cryga:

Jenniferella

I remember when we were waiting for BTW to be released I asked myself "How can waiting be that hard ?", I kinda regret it now

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Arturo

Either you're trolling us or your cousin is trolling you

Judging by this, Gaga should have been in L.A right?

Then why did Joe tweet recently that he was glad to be spending time with his girls.....

David Ward

Out of any may people who claimed to be an insider, or knew insiders where always confirmed fake and a troll. :laughga:

Don't get your hopes up.

David Ward

But you better be telling the truth. :grr: A part of me wants to believe you.

Edited by Iconic

BigDreamer

"I ate his heart then I swallowed his brain, if you donññ‚¬ñ„±t love me back Iññ‚¬ñ„±l do it again"

I dont know why but I seem to think of this possible lyric alot from her tumblr pic. I really hope its real. haha. I wonder if she does infact have intentions of bringing back Candi for a video or something, this would totally fit for a song with her.

PopReaper

But you better be telling the truth. :grr: A part of me wants to believe you.

this tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

ratchethoe

oh my gawwwd! i really hope you're not trolling :ohno:

rivingtonrebels

I will be at the Vancouver shows guys - praying ERRY DAY that she spills some tea at those shows.